Gillette Now Including Free Manly Side Bag With Every Purchase

pipedreams

1 hour ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

I'm not missing the point.

The point is, I'm not insecure enough to be affected when someone points a finger at me and says YOU DO THIS, STOP DOING THIS - if I, indeed, do not do "this".

This is dudes pointing out to other dudes to not be asses.  The same way, I'm sure, women point out to other women to not be *whatever it is that women focus on*.

Your butthurt is out of proportion to what the commercial is trying to convey.  It's a commercial.  Seriously, get over it.

Perhaps "Lady Schick' should run an ad about toxic feminism and tell those nasty ho's they should get back in the kitchen. Wonder how that would go over.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, fiveoboy01 said:

I don’t see how it’s an insult when you’re actually wearing one.

I often buy nice purses at goodwill.

But they have to be real leather (no pleather, even).  I usually cut the shoulder straps off and make a nylon-rope handle.  Then I fill them with specialty tools,  all related to specific jobs.

They make me mahvelous.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Perhaps "Lady Schick' should run an ad about toxic feminism and tell those nasty ho's they should get back in the kitchen. Wonder how that would go over.

I think women get enough of "you're too much/not enough" from just about every corner of their lives on a daily basis.  If you think I'm wrong, ask one.

2 hours ago, fiveoboy01 said:

The fact that you can’t ignore a commercial that supposedly doesn’t apply to you... speaks quite a bit.

Real men aren’t bothered by petty TV ads.  

Please cut the crap about "real men" being this, doing that. THAT speaks quite a bit.....

I never saw that ad until this thread, never knew a thing about it. Plus, I never said anything about it applying to me or not, but I can admit the PC/toxic male crap is irritating, whether it's a petty TV ad, or it's FTF with someone.

What irritates me is it's indoctrination for the weak-minded.

It does speak a lot, it’s suposed to.

Any real man without utterly fragile sensitivities would ignore an ad created at the whim of one or two people and get on with his life instead of crying victim.  

OMG we are being PERSECUTED!

STFU.

Edited by fiveoboy01
  • Like 1

• Eric locked this topic