Wrong time to play the race card...

PNWguy

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01/16/david-webb-fox-friends-talks-white-privilege-gaffe-cnns-areva-martin

As seen on Fox & Friends

Fox Nation host David Webb joined "Fox & Friends" Wednesday morning after one of his radio segments went viral when a CNN legal analyst mistakenly accused him of showing "white privilege."

Webb hosted Areva Martin on his Sirius XM show Tuesday, discussing whether a person's race should factor into hiring decisions. Webb said he has "never considered my color the issue" and relied on his experience to grow professionally in the media world.

“That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said Martin, who also hosts CBS' "Face the Truth."

A dumbfounded Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb responded.

Martin apologized and said she was "given wrong information" by her staff, essentially throwing her team "under the bus," Webb said Wednesday. 

Women's March Founder Defends Farrakhan Support, Refuses to Condemn His Anti-Semitism

"She apologized, but in the apology she throws her team under the bus," Webb said. "How do you give someone the wrong information about my skin color?"

He said skin is just an organ, and what's really important is a person's thoughts and ideas.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt speculated that Martin was "just caught" and claiming her producers gave her incorrect information was "just her response."

Webb said the fallout would be much different if it was a conservative making false accusations about a liberal's race.

"It would be calls for firing, they would be pressuring advertisers, the machine on the left would have gone into full-blown action," Webb said. "And that's a problem, because even though I don't agree with her, I invited her back. I want to have the debate, because the debate lets us expose the ideas, and let people decide for themselves."

White privilege is the result of the majority of the population in America.  Tell me there is not Islamic privilege in Egypt, Syria, Iran or the Arabian Peninsula?  Take a look at what is happening to white property owners in S. Africa and then tell me it's not black privilege going on