Started Watching Justified

M&P15T

21 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Seriously, WTF is up with "the hollar"? There's every kind of drug, crime, and weird stuff going on in them thar hills.

Good entertainment though!!

You probably don't wanna know everything that happens in them thar hills.......

I got into the 2nd season last night (it's on Amazon Prime), and really got a bit over-whelmed with the continuous graphic violence and the stressful situations everyone one is in every episode. Kinda removes the entertainment value.

I'd think the show was good watching an episode a week when it was made. Binge-watching?? It's a bit much. It just needs to be taken in small doses.

It is good, but it's also the sort of crap that gives people stupid ideas about "fly-over" America, and Kentucky in particular.

Makes me wanna go visit Kentucky though. And I've been using a bit of a Kentucky slang and accent too.

Edited by M&P15T

9 hours ago, M&P15T said:

It is good, but it's also the sort of crap that gives people stupid ideas about "fly-over" America, and Kentucky in particular.

Makes me wanna go visit Kentucky though. And I've been using a bit of a Kentucky slang and accent too.

Those kind of people are too stupid to realize there are shithead drug addicts everywhere from downtown LA to **** holler Kentucky, a TV show isn't going to make any difference.  There are plenty of good people in Justified.