Like white on rice.

Silentpoet

In the Liberal world that still qualifies.  Look at Ben Carson.  GQ came out with an article that was titled, "F*** Ben Carson."  You would not be allowed to do that to a Liberal, and survive the storm.  You do it to a conservative and it is considered acceptable.  Liberals lay claim to certain ethnicities and races, and if they dare get out of out line, they come for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

99.9% of the time, when the Race Card is played it is false, without merit and just another left wing tactic to steer a narrative away from the facts.

The race baiter  Rules say they don't need to see the color of your skin to call you a racist or accuse you of White Privilege, that is immaterial.   

She knew he wasn't white, she is just accusing him of being an Uncle Tom without calling him an Uncle Tom.

• Like 2

From the article:

"...“It is and I apologize,” Martin replied. “I was given wrong information.”..."

My question is, why was she so concerned about his race that she "was given" any information at all about it!  It was totally irrelevant to the topic under discussion.  Unless, she thought that she had a free way of winning the argument by using the "racist" claim.

Racism exists because it is an excuse.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My question is, why was she so concerned about his race that she "was given" any information at all about it!  It was totally irrelevant to the topic under discussion.  Unless, she thought that she had a free way of winning the argument by using the "racist" claim.

Racism exists because it is an excuse.

Excellent Points, excellent.

• Like 2