Going Back to Work Tuesday

Moshe

I have a friend of mine who became Supervisor over the facility I worked at.  He said he was doing okay, because he has a nest egg to sit on.  He told me the old FNG's have been replaced by more FNG's that are suffering because they are new hires.  So, as much as I have been trying to push the job dreams out of my head the last two years, I am going back-with a crock pot of beans and ground beef.  It might not be much, but it is something. E.G  Shutdown.  So, I am gong to do what I can for them.  The ingredients are going to be in the crockpot and ready to go by Tuesday.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1

I I love kosher foods, other day went to a kosher type restaurant and ordered me a most delicious corned beef on rye bread a side of Cole slaw with French fries and a dr brown cream soda ..I'm drooling all over my iPad, almost forgot ordered a takeout of stuffed cabbage ..man I love kosher food !! Price is no object !! 

7 hours ago, Moshe said:

I don't recall many salad eaters.  Also, I don't play with Non-Kosher stuff like shrimp.

7 hours ago, Moshe said:

I don't recall many salad eaters.  Also, I don't play with Non-Kosher stuff like shrimp.