Muslim refugee brutally rapes 10-year-old girl, media hides facts

pipedreams

"A 34-year-old Muslim immigrant has been arrested and charged with brutally raping a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota and the local media in Minneapolis has refused to identify the man as a refugee from Somalia.

KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.”  CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S.

Refugee resettlement watchdog Ann Corcoran, who has followed the refugee program closely since 2007, said in a case like this it is “pretty easy to figure out” that Abdi is an immigrant and yet no one in Minnesota is asking how he has managed to evade deportation with such a lengthy criminal record."

https://www.scandallinfo.com/2019/01/07/minneapolis-muslim-refugee-brutally-rapes-10-year-old-girl-media-hides-facts/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, MikeG36 said:

Castrate the SOB then deport his ass.

Nope. He raped a 10 year old. Sick bastards like that piece of **** should be killed. That girl will never be normal again. He ruined an entire life and is no value to society but being a high risk.

I'd switch on the wood-chipper myself.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"A 34-year-old Muslim immigrant has been arrested and charged with brutally raping a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota and the local media in Minneapolis has refused to identify the man as a refugee from Somalia.

KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.”  CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S.

Refugee resettlement watchdog Ann Corcoran, who has followed the refugee program closely since 2007, said in a case like this it is “pretty easy to figure out” that Abdi is an immigrant and yet no one in Minnesota is asking how he has managed to evade deportation with such a lengthy criminal record."

https://www.scandallinfo.com/2019/01/07/minneapolis-muslim-refugee-brutally-rapes-10-year-old-girl-media-hides-facts/

The poor boy is probably hungry. While he is in jail, feed him a diet of pork fat-back and water. After he gains some weight execute and feed the body parts to the hogs. Don't want the hogs to go hungry.

• Like 1

let me sum up.the Somalis in "not so little anymore Mogadishu" have elected officials now and they are Democrats who will do nothing,nothing to upset the voting block.

and a media that is terrified of the backlash that will happen if you speak out against them.

and Minneapolis is a sanctuary city that`s how he "evaded" deportation.

i ask,what would the punishment be if this savage did this in Somalia,if they want Somalia here they should be willing to pay the same savage price when they break the law.

• Like 1

Does anyone catch on to the other end result? If the victims (obviously of age or maybe otherwise) have the child, that is now an American Citizen that could possibly be influenced by the non-American side later on in life. Especially the male.

Just shoot him and send him to hell.  We have a legal system, God has a justice system.

I know about the long term effects of sexual abuse, almost 40 years ago I was abused.  I am still so screwed up by it and by the secondary and tertiary effects.  I would gladly shoot that ************ dead.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crockett said:

Nope. He raped a 10 year old. Sick bastards like that piece of **** should be killed. That girl will never be normal again. He ruined an entire life and is no value to society but being a high risk.

I'd switch on the wood-chipper myself.

You make a good points and I like the idea of the wood chipper so long as it's a slow feed. 

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, Valmet said:

Minnesota is quickly finding itself on the list with California, New Jersey, and Maryland...absolute holes. 

And what's the common denominator? Those are all states where LIBERALS are in the majority and were elected by idiots.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, PNWguy said:

The media are the most morally bankrupt and harmful group of people in America.  

The Media has a history of this dating back to President Washington and before.  The 1st Amendment then gave them free ranging  Dec 15, 1781.