Found my crush on Facebook

Silentpoet

So when I was maybe 10-11 I had the biggest crush on an 18 year old coworker of my mom.  Well related to work this week I looked somebody up and it was her.  I found a very old file at work.  So did a quick Facebook search and she still lives in the area.  

I guess for being over 50 she looks ok, but not too close to the way I remember her.  But it was a blast from the past.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Silentpoet said:

So when I was maybe 10-11 I had the biggest crush on an 18 year old coworker of my mom.  Well related to work this week I looked somebody up and it was her.  I found a very old file at work.  So did a quick Facebook search and she still lives in the area.  

I guess for being over 50 she looks ok, but not too close to the way I remember her.  But it was a blast from the past.

My father had a couple of apartment houses while I was growing up.  We lived in the ground floor of one,  It was an old mansion.  I had a ham radio room on the second floor that used to be the servants kitchen at the end of a long hall.  There was a bathroom adjacent to my radio room and a string of single "efficiency" apartments populated with retired elderly women on SS, along the hall in what was originally the servants quarters.

One woman had an apartment with her Blond haired daughter.  The daughter waitressed at a café.  She was good looking and very nice. The daughter was probably 18 or 19 years old.  I was probably 15 or 16.  The daughter would take a bath, and while barefoot  wearing a terry cloth robe, come into my radio room and BS for an hour or so.  I was always so stunned, that I didn't know what to do.  So we just talked.

I occasionally was exposed to a bare leg and thigh.  I think she liked to drive me nuts.  We went to the show a few times.  She said she didn't want to go alone, it was about a mile. Everyone walked in town, so I would walk with her to the movie at night.  She said she didn't want to walk alone.  Nothing happened to people that walked alone back then.

I think back on those days and wonder, if she enjoyed driving me crazy, or if she really was a nice girl and simply didn't want the hassle of contending with guys both at work and off work.  Waitressing for a young girl back then meant constant attention, some unwanted.  She was the subject of lots of imagination and no action.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Stalker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, janice6 said:

The daughter would take a bath, and while barefoot  wearing a terry cloth robe, come into my radio room and BS for an hour or so.  I was always so stunned, that I didn't know what to do.  So we just talked.

?

Freshly showered hot girl in a towel in your bedroom?   :eat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My father had a couple of apartment houses while I was growing up.  We lived in the ground floor of one,  It was an old mansion.  I had a ham radio room on the second floor that used to be the servants kitchen at the end of a long hall.  There was a bathroom adjacent to my radio room and a string of single "efficiency" apartments populated with retired elderly women on SS, along the hall in what was originally the servants quarters.

One woman had an apartment with her Blond haired daughter.  The daughter waitressed at a café.  She was good looking and very nice. The daughter was probably 18 or 19 years old.  I was probably 15 or 16.  The daughter would take a bath, and while barefoot  wearing a terry cloth robe, come into my radio room and BS for an hour or so.  I was always so stunned, that I didn't know what to do.  So we just talked.

I occasionally was exposed to a bare leg and thigh.  I think she liked to drive me nuts.  We went to the show a few times.  She said she didn't want to go alone, it was about a mile. Everyone walked in town, so I would walk with her to the movie at night.  She said she didn't want to walk alone.  Nothing happened to people that walked alone back then.

I think back on those days and wonder, if she enjoyed driving me crazy, or if she really was a nice girl and simply didn't want the hassle of contending with guys both at work and off work.  Waitressing for a young girl back then meant constant attention, some unwanted.  She was the subject of lots of imagination and no action.

Great story! 

• Like 2

A coworker visited his hometown over the holidays about 10 years ago. Met a girl at a bar, took her back to his hotel.

Fast forward about 6 years, and he gets a message on facebook. "Hey, I believe you may be father to my son." Next thing ya know, court ordered DNA testing.

After that, this bitch kills herself, leaving him responsible for this feral child he's never met.

Needless to say, he's not a huge fan of facebook.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tadbart said:

A coworker visited his hometown over the holidays about 10 years ago. Met a girl at a bar, took her back to his hotel.

Fast forward about 6 years, and he gets a message on facebook. "Hey, I believe you may be father to my son." Next thing ya know, court ordered DNA testing.

After that, this bitch kills herself, leaving him responsible for this feral child he's never met.

Needless to say, he's not a huge fan of facebook.

Well if you’re going to sow your seed you better expect something to grow.  I don’t have much sympathy for him.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Hmmm.  He's 16, she's 18 or 19.  She's in a towel in his bedroom and just had a shower.  I think it was go time with the lights on.  

Just go ahead and send me the bottle. ?

Hey, no one said "Bed room". I may have wished it, but it wasn't so!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

when you gonna ask her out?

She is married, and besides she isn't exactly what my childhood dreams remember anymore.

That didn't stop my ex-wife's high school boyfriend.  Turned out great for him; broke up a 20yr marriage and is now married to a woman he can't really trust.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

I'm confused.  At least one of those is a dude.  Are they looking for the hawt chick in the towel?

I am trying to figure out how they have coitus.

image.png.2348e9e8e479416ba78c5c00efddffe3.png

Edited by Moshe
  • Sad 2