Sheriff Scott Israel will be suspended over Parkland massacre response, source says

Glocks4Freedom

Good. F that coward.

Know what we need a lot of, and right quick?  Gallows in front of city hall. All the way up to the Capitol Building.

Hang a few of these traitors, cowards, and thieves in public, and the rest will fall in line with what the American Public expect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to be a reserve deputy. My sheriff and even the current one would have kicked my ******* up to my shoulders if I had been as cowardly as his officers.  I don’t care what policy says you act to save lives.  I’m not saying I would have been successful but I would have gone in and did my best to save lives. I’m not wired to sit there and do nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, I cannot abide cowardice.  When people were fleeing out, we were going in, whatever it was.  I am dubious about the local PD here, as they don't seem like they want to be involved in anything in a similar fashion.  Now, the Sherriff here is a former Texas Ranger, and he is not afraid to get in the mix with his SO's.  If he were the one's in charge of guarding most of the school systems around here, I know they would be secure.  There have been death threats, people bring firearms to school with ill intent, and the local PD blows it off, as it is just too much to bother with.  There was a small school in SO territory where two fools were acting up and saying they wanted to shoot a school up,  There was not the usual PD, "Ah, no big deal."  He arrested the two, and last I heard wanted to charge as adults.  So, no matter where you go, you have disinterested slackers until something pops off, or guys like the SO, that put his size twelves in it, to put it down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tadbart said:

Good. F that coward.

Know what we need a lot of, and right quick?  Gallows in front of city hall. All the way up to the Capitol Building.

Hang a few of these traitors, cowards, and thieves in public, and the rest will fall in line with what the American Public expect.

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady.

image.png.c1db796d5262eb5f63758ecf9f4e06de.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if they will bring up Peterson as being the cop that investigated the sexual assault case against Israel's kid a few years back, it seems peterson looked the other way and Israel's kid got away with sexual assault. More of that blue line nonsense, however peterson was given his pension very fast, another article said israel sped the process because Peterson didn't bust Israel's kid.

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/the-sheriff-the-sheriffs-son-and-the-coward-of-broward

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/16/the-coward-of-broward-is-collecting-over-8k-a-month-pension-instead-of-facing-discipline-635133

Other links are out there, these were pulled from a quick search, if you like other sites feel free to check them as they most likely have the same info.