Government Shutdown

SC Tiger

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

Those who have done......laugh at those who need to embellish

The truth is not an embellishment.  However, I cannot help but notice that this group seems to like Public Slavery.  Well, unless it is DOD, then it is a travesty:

Here is something you can plug into the religious discussion you might consider:

1 Timothy 1:10, "for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me."

James 5:1-5, "Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.'

31 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Public slavery?

wouldnt that be illegal?

does that mean private slavery is ok?

askin for a friend

Yup.  Trump officially has a larger Plantation than Obama did.  But, he does things on a grander scale.  He is going to have a lot to answer for.

15 hours ago, steve4102 said:

That is such a load of crap.

If it worn't for the Media "reporting" on the Government Shutdown, 95% of the American public wouldn't even know we were in a shutdown.  All the Federal employees that are furloughed right now, could be permanently laid off and the Country wouldn't even know it.  

Really?

Because we need to get our production numbers to the FSA before we can take out insurance from a private insurer to cover possible crop loss.  FSA is closed, and the insurance deadline is looming.

And before you say it’s just a few midwestern farmers that might take a hit, keep in mind that most of those small Midwest towns depend on that farm revenue.  Also, as a reminder, those small Midwest towns voted for Trump, because the Dems didn’t care about us. 

Are you really so sure that the polling lever only swings right?  Because I humbly submit that it swings to the highest dollar.

If we want to keep things on the conservative bubble, it’s time to move past this.  This is not a hill I want to die on.