Can I now be considered not a racist??

PNWguy

5 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

It was light-hearted thread, but thanks for coming in and ****ting in it.  Per your usual MO.

Yes. I forgot that most “light-hearted” people include the ethnicity/origin/immigration status of their girlfriend and her family in a half-assed attempt at making a hackneyed political statement. ?

As far as “usual MO”, I’d rather be the guy laughing at the guy whose usual MO is crying about how them damned dirty liberals are at fault for everything in his life, but that’s just me.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Yes. I forgot that most “light-hearted” people include the ethnicity/origin/immigration status of their girlfriend and her family in a half-assed attempt at making a hackneyed political statement. ?

As far as “usual MO”, I’d rather be the guy laughing at the guy whose usual MO is crying about how them damned dirty liberals are at fault for everything in his life, but that’s just me.

I haven't been on the other site in years, but I remember your appetite for doing what you've done in three of the five posts you have here.  ?

True racists come in all colors.  

The race police on the left however define  who and what is a racist by two simple features.  Not actions, not beliefs and not words, just Features.

You are by definition a Racist if you are a White Male.  Those two features automatically define you in today's America  as a racist.  You cannot change the fact that you are indeed a racist by dating, marrying or hanging out with those of a different color.  The only way is to remove one or both of the defining features.   

But you can be more than just a WM racist.  Just by being a Republican, or voting for Donald Trump you are no longer just an ordinary racist, you have graduated  with honors to the level of Racist White Supremacist, or Neo-Nazi.

Bottom line, you are and always will be a racist, unless you remove the part that makes you a male.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

True racists come in all colors.  

The race police on the left however define  who and what is a racist by two simple features.  Not actions, not beliefs and not words, just Features.

You are by definition a Racist if you are a White Male.  Those two features automatically define you in today's America  as a racist.  You cannot change the fact that you are indeed a racist by dating, marrying or hanging out with those of a different color.  The only way is to remove one or both of the defining features.   

But you can be more than just a WM racist.  Just by being a Republican, or voting for Donald Trump you are no longer just an ordinary racist, you have graduated  with honors to the level of Racist White Supremacist, or Neo-Nazi.

Bottom line, you are and always will be a racist, unless you remove the part that makes you a male.

Weird dude... even if sarcastic.... my son’s best two friends are Asian and Black , the play sports and Fortnight together, great family. Somehow you see everything thru race starting with your avatar.

If you feel the need to point out the ethnicity of your girlfriend and her family to make a political statement about Democrats, you might(word used very loosely) have some real issues. 

Or am I just SJW shaming?  

Edited by fiveoboy01
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, fiveoboy01 said:

If you feel the need to point out the ethnicity of your girlfriend and her family to make a political statement about Democrats, you might(word used very loosely) have some real issues. 

Or am I just SJW shaming?  

Showing up for your quarterly trolling?

• Like 3

@Eric 

In this harmless thread we have now 2 new trolls with Rizzo and fiveoboy01 showing up just to piss people off.

You really may want to look into this ongoing and increasing left-wing trolling. The same happened at GT, and look how that turned out. The left-wing trolling increased on TBS within the past few weeks, by a-lot.

I can only talk for myself, but my desire to be around is pretty low. Ignoring also doesn't work, threads and post quotes still show up.

Life is short and I like to be around like-minded people. That's something one should be able to expect on a very specific forum around firearms.

While some controversy brings posts, hence traffic, this is getting to a point where some regulars stopped showing up, and I'm about to cut the wire as well. Win for the trolls, and win for those who are tired of wasting time with trolls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trolling.. LOL.  It's a stupid OP.  Complains that Democrats call him racist, then specifies his GF's race to show he's not racist.  I gave my opinion on it(that's what people do in "discussion" forums), and you're here white knighting, which is your prerogative.. but you look like a crybaby and guess what?  Not everyone rubber-stamps everyone else's viewpoint.  If you think you can get on any forum and EVERYONE has like minded viewpoints on every topic, well, maybe you shouldn't be on forums.. period.  

I will say.. It's quite hilarious that a seemingly neutral viewpoint(just leave race out of anything and everything, because it doesn't matter) is "left wing," which, I assure you, I am not.  You don't know a thing about me, Croquet.  

Furthermore, I am also here because I am still wondering what SJW shaming is.  Vart hasn't explained that to me, even though he specifically used my name along with the term.  If you're going to cry about trolling.

Edited by fiveoboy01
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fiveoboy01 said:

Trolling.. LOL.  It's a stupid OP.  Complains that Democrats call him racist, then specifies his GF's race to show he's not racist.  I gave my opinion on it(that's what people do in "discussion" forums), and you're here white knighting, which is your prerogative.. but you look like a crybaby and guess what?  Not everyone rubber-stamps everyone else's viewpoint.  If you think you can get on any forum and EVERYONE has like minded viewpoints on every topic, well, maybe you shouldn't be on forums.. period.  

I will say.. It's quite hilarious that a seemingly neutral viewpoint(just leave race out of anything and everything, because it doesn't matter) is "left wing," which, I assure you, I am not.  You don't know a thing about me, Croquet.  

Look at your post history on GT. Most of the time you show up with insults and trying to trigger people into even more hate. The level of on-topic content from you is basically none existing.

If you don't like Vart, and you have made this very clear in countless threads on GT over the years, why do you follow him around even here? You have managed to post 18 posts on TBS.

Looking at your post history over here, the same bullshit is now moving in: http://theboresite.com/profile/1847-fiveoboy01/

Here you insult him as well: 

Also a stupid OP? Wasn't even his topic. Any more shitty excuses for your shitty posts?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Girlfriend and I are now officially dating.  She's absolutely wonderful!  Met the parents and they love me.  Dad is an OG illegal immigrant from Tijuana and mom is a Southern California White Chick.

Great folks.

So now that I'm officially dating a woman of Hispanic descent, can I no longer be considered a racist by the leftists?

Or is the fact that I'm white and conservative still make me an automatic racist, no matter what?

Oh, and this is my niece, who my sister adopted at birth, who I absolutely adore...

9KJrKojERiicMn8PtmhIcw.jpg.588b119d7f38d8233ce6a5c7a68a5aaf.jpg

I hate to pass this on to you , PNWguy, but the fact that you are a White American Male seems to pretty much screw you for life - at least according to the U.S. government and most all minority's.  But obviously, the lovely lady you are dating doesn't feel that way which proves not all people are mean hearted.  Just stay away from the government...………….

Oh Croquet...

The vast majority of my interactions in almost all forums are in off-topic sections.  What's it to you?  One can post wherever they want and I enjoy conversation about all different topics.  Contrary to your baseless assertions, most of my postings are non-inflammatory in nature.

My post in your screenshot is a direct result of his own post earlier in the thread.  Prior to that, I had not said a word about him here.  I wouldn't have even known about it, except that someone had let me know.. and I decided to address it. So, who's following who around? I literally had forgotten that he existed up to that point.. If he is going to dish it without an explanation to me when pressed.. then he should STFU in the first place.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moshe said:

I am guessing "Original Gangster" illegal immigrant, would be what it stands for.  Or, on the benign side, "Old Guy".

OG is an expression used by the hip folks in California to designate someone who is a founder or original member of a movement or trend.  Or so I understand.  Was watching the Netflix show "Murder Mountain" on marijuana growing in Humboldt county and they often referred to the original hippies that moved there in the 70's and started growing weed as "OG".

It probably does stand for "Original Gangster" but has been co-opted of late.  I mean't no disrespect in using the term.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

I hate to pass this on to you , PNWguy, but the fact that you are a White American Male seems to pretty much screw you for life - at least according to the U.S. government and most all minority's.  But obviously, the lovely lady you are dating doesn't feel that way which proves not all people are mean hearted.  Just stay away from the government...………….

Oh, I'm well aware.  I used the thread as an excuse to brag on my wonderful girlfriend and lovely niece.  It was meant as an innocent attempt to be personable and talk about the issues of assumptions in regards to race and attitudes.

Then the usual suspects arrived and started their hate.  It's sad and pathetic.  I just put them on ignore and hopefully they'll scurry back to TOS and pick fights over there.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Lighten up, Rizzo. Fun's where the fair's at.

1 hour ago, fiveoboy01 said:

Furthermore, I am also here because I am still wondering what SJW shaming is.  Vart hasn't explained that to me, even though he specifically used my name along with the term.  If you're going to cry about trolling.

Yeah, maybe you should lead by example... ;)

1 hour ago, PNWguy said:

Oh, I'm well aware.  I used the thread as an excuse to brag on my wonderful girlfriend and lovely niece.  

Good on ya dude, she’s a babe and the niece is beautiful.

don’t sweat the stupid ****

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1