Can I now be considered not a racist??

PNWguy

Girlfriend and I are now officially dating.  She's absolutely wonderful!  Met the parents and they love me.  Dad is an OG illegal immigrant from Tijuana and mom is a Southern California White Chick.

Great folks.

So now that I'm officially dating a woman of Hispanic descent, can I no longer be considered a racist by the leftists?

Or is the fact that I'm white and conservative still make me an automatic racist, no matter what?

Oh, and this is my niece, who my sister adopted at birth, who I absolutely adore...

9KJrKojERiicMn8PtmhIcw.jpg.588b119d7f38d8233ce6a5c7a68a5aaf.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, ToniTX said:

I don’t know. Now your chatting with a conservative Hispanic white guy

Therefore I guess we both are racists.

I think the key word is "conservative"...  Yep.  You're a racist.

Her dad entered the country back in the 70's, worked for the same agribusiness for years, is very conservative.  Mom is also very conservative.  Wanted to make sure I have some guns "off the books" in case the government came for them.  She's a firecracker.

• Like 1

The leftist rule is:  If you don’t hate yourself, you’re a racist, if you don’t hate your race, you’re a racist, if you don’t hate all white people, you’re a racist, if you’re a white man, you’re a racist, if you own a gun, you’re a racist, and if you’re not a leftist, you’re a racist, if you are dating a woman of your own race, you are a racist, and if you are dating a woman of another race, you’re a racist

That makes you a seven times loser.  And under the three strike law, that makes you a felon, and you should be in prison.  

Welcome to the club!!  ?

Hawk 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Girlfriend and I are now officially dating.  She's absolutely wonderful!  Met the parents and they love me.  Dad is an OG illegal immigrant from Tijuana and mom is a Southern California White Chick.

Great folks.

So now that I'm officially dating a woman of Hispanic descent, can I no longer be considered a racist by the leftists?

Or is the fact that I'm white and conservative still make me an automatic racist, no matter what?

Oh, and this is my niece, who my sister adopted at birth, who I absolutely adore...

9KJrKojERiicMn8PtmhIcw.jpg.588b119d7f38d8233ce6a5c7a68a5aaf.jpg

Regardless of the truth, you will always be labeled a racist according to the Leftist Narrative condemning white privilege. Your behavior in associating with anyone of non-Caucasian heritage is also subject to criticism as your motivations are inherently suspect as a probable guise intended to mask your attempt to engender acceptance, approval and extermination by those whom will soon dominate in the emerging social order.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I find the whole thing moot.  Whomever is attracted to you and you to them, mazel tov.  Race is irrelevant to me, character is what matters.  My 20 percent Jewish blue eyed blonde son due to my intermarriage, likes women of an Hispanic hue.  He is learning Spanish so he can get on the inside scoop, and has an interest in Hebrew in the event that he can find a Messianic girl of a similar skin color.  What would I think he married one or the other?  Either way, I would treat her like another daughter.  So, the question, does this mean your are racist is meaningless to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dog Soldier said:

The Democrats call everyone Racist. That is because the Democrats supported the Blacks heavily until April of 1865. They had to, they owned the majority of  Black slaves in America. 

Hatred ... yours to own.