TV Networks Consider Not Airing Trump’s Border Security Address

pipedreams

1 hour ago, RenoF250 said:

There is no way it works.  There are very few unbiased facts.  We all do get a vote and we cast it by what we watch.

What we GET to watch is manipulated by the left on all levels, even our votes are being manipulated. Those small outlets who remain unbiased or right leaning, are being censored and banned by left wing corporations. What we do have now, doesn't work anymore. If we don't make a change for the better, it is very clear where we are heading.

decide.png

Edited by crockett
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, crockett said:

What we GET to watch is manipulated by the left on all levels, even our votes are being manipulated. Those small outlets who remain unbiased or right leaning, are being censored and banned by left wing corporations. What we do have now, doesn't work anymore. If we don't make a change for the better, it is very clear where we are heading.

decide.png

He was wrong, proof: Obamacare.

2 hours ago, tous said:

Does the momentum of your engine and consist change if someone insists that there are 46 cars instead of the truth that there are 50?

To be a conscientious human, it is important to understand when you are being manipulated, when you are being persuaded and when you are being convinced.

Science brooks no spin, no massage, no edit.

The Universe just laughs at us when we try and the Universe wouldn't be quite so busy if people thought rather than believed.

Have you noticed everyone says "I feel like.." instead of "I think"

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jammersix said:

How in the hell do you know the fact checkers didn't make a bunch of lies?   God damn man.    

I ain't clicking on that link.   I can plainly see where it came from.  

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I voted for a wall Mexico paid for.

In many cases, immigrants — legal or illegal — are seeking jobs that American citizens do not want to do.  Considering the turnover in White House staff and unfilled positions this should be interesting!

2 hours ago, Jammersix said:

That article is horseshit on its face.  Did you read it?  You come in here with that **** and call other people sad?  Here is a summary of that article:

RenoF250 says Jammersix is a communist.

This needs context. 

Jammersix is a communist but he has a nice yellow house with flowers in the front yard and his neighbor Bob is a bad person.

IF you read it you will see that they cannot really refute what Trump says so they dance around it with horseshit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

if they did`nt show the President`s speech,then how would anyone know what the Democrats were talking about in the rebuttal cuz there's no way they`re not showing the Dems. rebuttal....

People like Jammersix do not need to see what the president says, only read what he is supposed to think about it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crockett said:

Only thing sad are the left wing bullshitters showing up in this forum.

**** off.

Ah, the heart of the "president's" support emerges. I see you put as much thought into it as you did your "state journalism" proposal.

Edited by Jammersix

Truthfully, I was too tied up with chemo to vote.

I tried telling people about the dangers of electing a malignant narcissist. I still don't understand why people don't see that the only thing he thinks of is himself. But I'm a big fan of Democracy, and although I dislike POTUS, he's elected and I hope he goes down in the history books as the greatest pres ever.

My sentiment is that Bernie was the closest thing to a sane candidate.

We revolted against King George. The genius of our government, IMHO, is that it is a continuous, slow motion revolution. Government is continuously redefined by the will of the people.