Sheriff Gonzales, The left and the Black Community...

steve4102

... well Sheriff Gonzales and the Hate filled left didn't waste any time shifting from, Jasmine was Killed by a Racist White man and for no other reason than she was Black to, Jasmine was killed because of the lack of Gun Control in America.

Yes ladies and Gentlemen, without missing a beat Gonzales and the Left have placed the blame for Jasmine's death on Guns, Gun owners, the NRA and those evil Republicans that refuse to pass "Common Sense" Gun Control Legislation.

In other words, Jasmine's death is a result of the Evil White Man that clings to his God, His Guns and his Constitution.

• Like 2

Stopped by the local pub last night for my semi-monthly rum and coke (Zaya rum is awesome) and some old men were sitting at a table behind me arguing.

One of them, at least 80, grey long beard, and dressed like he had just come out of a 40's movie, came up to the bar and sat next to me.

He said that he and his friends were arguing about whether or not our increased ease of living due to technology was worth the decrease in civility and privacy and wanted my take on things, being a young man.  So, I just turned 50 and by no means a young man, but to these guys I was probably a millennial snowflake type, lol.

I replied that it was not worth the cost and that technology has made us soft and selfish and less civil to our fellow man.  They all muttered in agreement.

Then the conversation continued and they all feared that a new civil war was imminent with the people on the left seemingly going insane and incapable of common sense or rational thought.

I figured if a group of old men, all seemingly intelligent and educated, were afraid for the country and thought we were headed for internal conflict, then there might be something to it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

Not to mention a Bruthah that was too young to legally carry a pistol.

-Pat

I don't recall Sheriff Gonzales or the Media saying that the killer Eric Black was carry an "Illegal" handgun, just a handgun.  Wonder why that is?

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Jammersix said:

There's no telling what you'll get when you confuse barflies with old men.

Yeah, how so?

What the difference in knowledge base between an Old Timer and an Old Timer that enjoys his retirement days socializing in a bar?

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

I don't recall Sheriff Gonzales or the Media saying that the killer Eric Black was carry an "Illegal" handgun, just a handgun.  Wonder why that is?

They must have just forgotten to mention that. ?

Edited by Citra47
  • Thanks 2