New Lesbian Batwoman. Yay.

PNWguy

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

I used to read a lot of Spider-Man comics, and the Punishers.  The Punisher Spider-Man hook up annoyed me.  Spider-Man was getting in the way of the Punisher's mission and being self-righteous and liberal.  I liked the Punisher Graphic novels.  He was always about clearing out scum that were preying on others. 

Punny even shot Spidey once with dummy round just to show who was boss and the spider sense weren't all that.

1 minute ago, Fnfalman said:

Punny even shot Spidey once with dummy round just to show who was boss and the spider sense weren't all that.

Well, the hook up comic I had was back in in 7th grade, and yes that dates me seriously.  There may have been more of those since then.  I preferred my Punisher reads in graphic novels.  It was a big more edgier and the bad guys got more of a splat.

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

Well, the hook up comic I had was back in in 7th grade, and yes that dates me seriously.  There may have been more of those since then.  I preferred my Punisher reads in graphic novels.  It was a big more edgier and the bad guys got more of a splat.

Used to be Punisher and Wolverine were pretty similar in tone.

12 hours ago, Jammersix said:

That made me laugh. It's the truth!

I suspect there maybe a reason for many males fearing those who have serious sexual identity problems. John Wayne Gacy  murdered 33 men and boys burying them under his house. Mass murderers  of males are more likely to have homosexual tendencies.