Fascist targets Michael Savage

fortyofforty

10 hours ago, steve4102 said:

LOL

I doubt many members here would consider carrying water for the Left Wing Democrats, promoting politicians that have a Repeal the Second Amendment, Gun Control, Gun Confiscation, Socilaist agenda, "encouraging  bettering themselves".  In fact what you promote is just the opposite. 

Liar

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:46 PM, crockett said:

What part of 'The Bore Site' don't you understand? This is a gun forum with 90 plus percent conservative members. It comes with the territory. Probably close to 98%.

All you do, is pissing people off with your repetitive liberal / left-wing bull****. How many more people need to tell you that your opinion doesn't fit in at all? Do you go to local events as well with anything that goes totally against the grain, just to piss them off, or do you only pull **** crap-stunt online?

Do you even shoot? All you share is you repulsive political ****.

I guess I will take a tactic from your own rhetoric.  You mean brown shirt tactics and everything?

Wow!! A gun forum with only 2% "Left Wing" advocates. That is the best news I have seen in years. The forums are being dominated by Liberals Trolls. They never post firearms related items requiring technical knowledge. They do post attacks on anyone who does not follow a Liberal agenda. 

The GlockT forum as other Leftist controlled forums  will die off. Many  of the like forums have fallen.  RussP, Dick Tracy and the Admin are culling members over there at an increasing rate. 

• Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, Glocks4Freedom said:

You're not debating, but accusing. Including those who are capable of seeing it.

You mean, because I don't by all the propaganda of how great everything is, every time POTUS Pompous opens his mouth?  I am not a ditto head and I can think for myself?  Say, it isn't so,  I have never been good with B.S. as if it were somehow the truth, when it is a huge house of cards.  When people follow lock step behind a Cult of Personality, I worry more about the denizens that want the arm bad of a guy who just said, "Do it my way, or I am declaring a state of emergency."  E.G Marshall Law on the populous.  Something everyone claimed Obama would do, and how egregious it would be.  Now, that Dear Leader is threatening it, it is an occasion to celebrate?  Where was the Bloviating idiot, in Chief when I was down on the Border taking pot shots from the Mexican Military so they could try to bring dope across to the dopes?  Where was his venom and vigor when the SOG team I worked with when I went back to line was nearly obliterated by a Cartel hit?  Oh, yeah, that was right.  He was promising investors big returns on yet another Trump Tower or University, taking the money and running.  Good business acumen there.  So, do as I say or else.  Hmmm, how many times have we witnessed this mentality in the bloody history of the world-too many.  He gives two turds about how this is impacting the people that actually are down there protecting the Border and putting their lives and limbs on the line.  If it was so important, he would be pushing for them to get paid.  Oh, he has plans for them, no COLA for you peons.  So, you see, he doesn't care about Border Security, he cares about control.

And the ditto heads want to destroy physically or verbally those who will not follow along in the name of Dear Leader and Nationalism,.  No thanks, historically, this doesn't work for one group in particular who gets blamed for everything just by existing. 

=]

n ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:09 PM, Moshe said:

You mean, because I don't by all the propaganda of how great everything is, every time POTUS Pompous opens his mouth?  I am not a ditto head and I can think for myself?  Say, it isn't so,  I have never been good with B.S. as if it were somehow the truth, when it is a huge house of cards.  When people follow lock step behind a Cult of Personality, I worry more about the denizens that want the arm bad of a guy who just said, "Do it my way, or I am declaring a state of emergency."  E.G Marshall Law on the populous.  Something everyone claimed Obama would do, and how egregious it would be.  Now, that Dear Leader is threatening it, it is an occasion to celebrate?  Where was the Bloviating idiot, in Chief when I was down on the Border taking pot shots from the Mexican Military so they could try to bring dope across to the dopes?  Where was his venom and vigor when the SOG team I worked with when I went back to line was nearly obliterated by a Cartel hit?  Oh, yeah, that was right.  He was promising investors big returns on yet another Trump Tower or University, taking the money and running.  Good business acumen there.  So, do as I say or else.  Hmmm, how many times have we witnessed this mentality in the bloody history of the world-too many.  He gives two turds about how this is impacting the people that actually are down there protecting the Border and putting their lives and limbs on the line.  If it was so important, he would be pushing for them to get paid.  Oh, he has plans for them, no COLA for you peons.  So, you see, he doesn't care about Border Security, he cares about control.

And the ditto heads want to destroy physically or verbally those who will not follow along in the name of Dear Leader and Nationalism,.  No thanks, historically, this doesn't work for one group in particular who gets blamed for everything just by existing. 

Does it take that many words to acknowledge you're a *****?

• Like 1