Got some sort of funky leg infection going....

SC Tiger

4 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Went to the doc again today - they pulled out the old stuffing and put in new stuffing.  Said we probably gotta do this one more time on Monday.  After that I can probably just keep it wrapped up.

By that, I assume that the colloroy is that if I DON'T post pictures of this thing you won't post pictures of that thing.

Deal.

Duuuuuuuuuuuddddeeeee............ you gotta go to the doc with something like that.  You don't wanna have to go around with your juevos in a Crown Royal bag or something.  

Well when the condition appeared, I suspected what it was and researched "boil" and how to treat. I did not wait for a week or so until the condition was such that a Doc or Doc Assistant was going to have to come in and squeeze the life out of me. Healed up just fine.

35 minutes ago, ARP said:

Well when the condition appeared, I suspected what it was and researched "boil" and how to treat. I did not wait for a week or so until the condition was such that a Doc or Doc Assistant was going to have to come in and squeeze the life out of me. Healed up just fine.

Touche'.  But we're also talking a leg vs vital organs here.........

(I also don't think I had a normal boil).

Plus in my case had I not gone to the doc I wouldn't have (hopefully) cured this whole damn thing.

(I've also been told not to lance these things, as that can cause all kinds of other problems if the infected MRSA-juice goes somewhere besides outside the body.......)

Mine also had a fever come along for the ride so.....

On 1/3/2019 at 12:17 AM, Walt Longmire said:

This is why I don't bang hookers. Or bartenders. Or strippers.

Well... ****. Sounds like my dance card has an opening.

How do you feel about hookers who tend bar while stripping? I gots bills to pay.

• Haha 2

Wifey (Crit care NP) had a patient last year she told me about... Initially had an ingrown hair on his scrotum. He self-treated until the necrotizing fasciitis had pretty much consumed his junk. He died from organ failure due to sepsis. 

32 years old.

Take care of your junk (and everything attached to it).

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, Airmotive said:

Wifey (Crit care NP) had a patient last year she told me about... Initially had an ingrown hair on his scrotum. He self-treated until the necrotizing fasciitis had pretty much consumed his junk. He died from organ failure due to sepsis. 

32 years old.

Take care of your junk (and everything attached to it).

My junk is collectible.... kate uptown you get a discount 

Latest update is the hole where this thing was taken out is healing nicely.  No longer have to stuff the bandages in there.  Just have to lay one on top and put a bandaid over it (plus a wrap, with an Ace bandage over that to protect it).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Latest update is the hole where this thing was taken out is healing nicely.  No longer have to stuff the bandages in there.  Just have to lay one on top and put a bandaid over it (plus a wrap, with an Ace bandage over that to protect it).

Just get yourself some hookers and blow to assist with the recovery.

8 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Latest update is the hole where this thing was taken out is healing nicely.  No longer have to stuff the bandages in there.  Just have to lay one on top and put a bandaid over it (plus a wrap, with an Ace bandage over that to protect it)

Got enough left to take shots out of ala bellybutton shooters?

• Confused 1