Nurse threatened to give Jews wrong meds

fortyofforty

Good.  And actually, she was fired, according to FOX News.  She should never be allowed to practice medicine.  That is the equivalent of a LEO getting online and saying he is going to purposefully shoot black people.  How long do you think he would have a job?  There would be a trash bag for his stuff and a blur as he was kicked to curb.  Any law enforcement agency going to hire him after that?  No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The sad part is that there is a double standard, and anti-Semicism is often excused (at least by Muslims, not for white Neo-Nazis).  I suspect she could move to certain states, into certain cities, and find employment again in the nursing field.  If not, there's always a future as an ISIS bride.

• Like 1

She is a Muslim Arab, and she is being true to her roots, there is an inordinate amount of them, who kill. They are a savage people, who have hated Jews since ancient times.

I am not the least bit surprised by this. And, she won't be destroyed by it, all she needs to do is pack he bags and move to Lebanon. She will be welcomed as a heroine there.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:42 PM, Suspect Unknown said:

She is a Muslim Arab, and she is being true to her roots, there is an inordinate amount of them, who kill. They are a savage people, who have hated Jews since ancient times.

I am not the least bit surprised by this. And, she won't be destroyed by it, all she needs to do is pack he bags and move to Lebanon. She will be welcomed as a heroine there.

Interesting.  When I was a very young man, my Great Uncle on my mother's father's side re-married a Lebanese.  She never made it into the gene pool, as it was an older "mail order" arrangement.  This was long before ISIS, and 9/11 could even be conceived of.  They have some pretty women, and she was, though older.  Now, that everyone is radicalized I suspect it is a mess.  But, she got to marry a doctor, he got a trophy wife, they seemed happy for the one time I met them in my life.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, fortyofforty said:

The sad part is that there is a double standard, and anti-Semicism is often excused (at least by Muslims, not for white Neo-Nazis).  I suspect she could move to certain states, into certain cities, and find employment again in the nursing field.  If not, there's always a future as an ISIS bride.

They both suck.  On the bright side they also hate each other.  Now if there were only a way to put them in a large pit and let them fight it out, it might be a better world.

20 minutes ago, Dog Soldier said:

The "Megan Of David", represents the Old Testament laws. The "Cross",  represents the New Testament. What dose your Star and Cross represent? 

You will not find much difference between the Torah and the New Testament, much like you will not find a two story house that floats on nothing.  The Star of David is about ethnicity, race.  The cross is about belief.  Essentially, someone of Jewish descent that believes in the Messiah.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, Moshe said:

Interesting.  When I was a very young man, my Great Uncle on my mother's father's side re-married a Lebanese.  She never made it into the gene pool, as it was an older "mail order" arrangement.  This was long before ISIS, and 9/11 could even be conceived of.  They have some pretty women, and she was, though older.  Now, that everyone is radicalized I suspect it is a mess.  But, she got to marry a doctor, he got a trophy wife, they seemed happy for the one time I met them in my life.

The Muslims turned Lebanon into a graveyard, Beruit was renowned for its beauty at one time, and called The Paris Of The Middle East. Now Syria is going through the same thing, and Damascus looks like an atomic bomb went off. 

Syria

Beruit Lebanon... January 2019

Beruit 2013...70b89f05-e4d4-417d-bb53-03a45af76e8f.jpg

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/beirut-explosion-kill-24/2013/08/16/id/520732/

Both cities are gone for good in my estimation, and I don't think they can be brought back into civilization. And that is what Islam brings with it.

Edited by Suspect Unknown
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1