We haven't heard from Vart

Zonny

I'm alive.  Just spent the last 24 hours with a wonderfully witty, funny, charming, and beautiful woman.  We couldn't believe how much we agreed on pretty much every subject.  We had a great time together and have made plans to do a bunch of hiking, fishing, and shooting when the weather allows.

We're going to dinner with my brother and his wife Sunday and I've already met her family.  We've known each other for three years and she said she's always liked me, but had no idea why we hadn't gotten together until now.

I'm just very thankful that we did finally find each other and am looking forward to spending more time with her.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Brown Hawk said:

So when are you going to introduce her to this family?  If she stands up here, she’s gold.  

Hawk

I posted her photo in the other thread.  Pretty sure that's the main thing women get judged by around here, anyways...  :599c64b322d5b_tongueout: (Channeling G&KL...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

I'm alive.  Just spent the last 24 hours with a wonderfully witty, funny, charming, and beautiful woman.  We couldn't believe how much we agreed on pretty much every subject.  We had a great time together and have made plans to do a bunch of hiking, fishing, and shooting when the weather allows.

We're going to dinner with my brother and his wife Sunday and I've already met her family.  We've known each other for three years and she said she's always liked me, but had no idea why we hadn't gotten together until now.

I'm just very thankful that we did finally find each other and am looking forward to spending more time with her.

Great, 

‘if she will out up with you, she must be awesome

12 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I posted her photo in the other thread.  Pretty sure that's the main thing women get judged by around here, anyways...  :599c64b322d5b_tongueout: (Channeling G&KL...)

That might be your first mistake.  Besides - are her looks any of our damn business?

12 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Well, at least you’re not missing a kidney!  ?  

So when are you going to introduce her to this family?  If she stands up here, she’s gold.  

Hawk

As far as he knows he isn't missing one.

And if he introduces her to this bunch of lunatics, he's probably trying to get rid of her.  :anim_rofl2:

12 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Glad to hear it.  Happy for you.

1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

And if he introduces her to this bunch of lunatics, he's probably trying to get rid of her.  :anim_rofl2:

Catch 22, if he introduces her to all of us and she doesn't leave him, she's probably a keeper, but it also means there's probably something wrong with her just like there is something wrong with most of us :p

• Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, PNWguy said:

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING...…...Borderline Personality Disorder is very likely.

• Haha 1