Likes.

F14A

For the record. I'm not able to see who likes my posts. It shows number of 'likes' but no user names, (mostly)

Occasionally it DOES show user names, on a page change but only top 2 postings (mostly) No where else am I able to see this highly important information..:smokin:

I run android if that matters..anyway, I thought user feedback was important..

Next..

• Like 7

Seeing similar behavior here. It appears that the Notifications lead the page update by a couple of minutes.

For example, I get notification of a like.

Open the notification, click on the topic

The like counter on the bottom has incremented. (BTW, it's clickable; but nothing happens if that helps).

A while later, I get another notification, If I go check, I'll see who posted the likes. Don't know if it's current though.

• Like 1

For the record. I'm not able to see who likes my posts. It shows number of 'likes' but no user names, (mostly)

Occasionally it DOES show user names, on a page change but only top 2 postings (mostly) No where else am I able to see this highly important information..:smokin:

Next..

Little bug (day 1) ...just refresh the page....and as `you probably know already`...notifications above also shows..who ..what ...where..

• Like 1

My notification page don't. It says something like 2 users 'like' your post in 'likes'. But I can't see who.

Running around the site the last 10 mins is showing the same as before. Top couple of postings show 'exactly' which user clicked, 'like' after the top 2 posts, it is only a numerical count with no 'click' & 'see' function..

• Like 1

Next..

Maybe you didn't "Pay" yet..........................................

• Like 3

Next..

I see the problem. :evillol:

• Like 1

So how hard and how often do I have to press “Like†for it to register? I’ve pressed a few and it has totally ignored my effort.

HA!!! It worked now, probably just because I bothered to type my complaint out. The nerve!

• Like 2

So how hard and how often do I have to press “Like†for it to register? I’ve pressed a few and it has totally ignored my effort.

HA!!! It worked now, probably just because I bothered to type my complaint out. The nerve!

I've found that to be the case, too. But then touch screens tend not to like (no pun intended) my fingers. It seems to work better if you hit the little thumb icon rather than the count bubble.

-Pat

• Like 1