A friend of mine posted about the USBP

G19Tony

If I hear one more damn word against Border Patrol about this little girl that died, my head might pop off. Let me give y’all a dose of reality. I used to fly the Texas/Mexico border. My service area was 300 miles. 
People would ROUTINELY cross the border with sick/ injured people, and immediately call 911. The ground crews would call us (by their protocol) to fly critical patients that were illegals freshly on US soil. Why? Mexico has a pay as you go medical system. No money, no treatment. 

Example. Border patrol landed us within eyesight of the border for a pedi trauma patient mom had dragged across the border. Kid jumped into an empty swimming pool. In Mexico, she only had enough money to staple his head shut (no CT)Border Patrol ID’d a brain bleed by basic assessment, called us. Kid got a chopper ride, Level one trauma services, neurosurgeon. That **** happened on THE REG. Sometimes, it was for kids (14-18) that HAD BEEN SHOOTING AT BOARDER PATROL AGENTS. Let me be clear. I ANSWERED CALLS FOR SERVICE FROM AGENTS THAT WERE TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLE THAT WERE ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL THEM. They provided LZ security and first aid to save them, knowing they had been trying to kill them. Would you do that? Serious professionals. 

So now, people drag their kids for hundreds of miles with no food, water, shelter? Blame our LEO’s when they show up half dead? Why not blame EMS and ER? Doesn’t fit your agenda, that’s why! Demand entry into a country they are not a citizen of and have not applied to be? Go **** yourself. Apply properly like millions have done. Take responsibility for YOUR actions and your families. 

*I have personally lived with, trained with, worked with, flown with, and trusted my life to our Boarder Patrol agents.*

They do a job that involves helping the weak, lost, and EVEN the people that would KILL them with rocks if they could. 
Truly, one of the FINEST agencies I have worked with. They know local and federal laws, deal with the “anti check point” citizens they PROTECT, speak several languages, know how to cut sign and track like the best hunters I have ever known, understand SERE like Robin Sage graduates, and have more medical training and experience than any other agency except primary mission folks. Cool, focused, calm, responsive. Responding to assist flight teams working pedi codes, first on scene at mass causality MVA’s, or that guy I had hiking with over 400 bee stings, the agents getting stung protecting him. That was the norm, not the exception. Don’t even get me started on BORSTAR and BORTAC. You’d just have to see them. I dare any of my fire guys to do ropes and knots with them. So dialed in. high angle, long line, Swift water, just name it. 

you wanna cry about family separation? If mom or dad commit a crime, they don’t get a pass because they have kids, just like American criminals. More importantly, our BP agents can spot a sex trafficker just like a nurse can spot a kidney stone. Separating kids from adult exploiters is the kindest thing possible. The reality is “daddy” is raping and selling that baby. But liberals want you to keep them together And turn them loose with no questions. ??‍♀️

The boarder problem is not our agents. It’s weak policy and weak physical security. Quit looking to bleeding heart liberal activists with no idea what the border is like, and corrupt politicians that scape goat our bad ass men and women. If you want to fix the boarder, ask the damn BP. They are the SME’s. 
Then, stop sending aid money to countries Carte Blanche. It should come with strings, like non corrupt, accessible healthcare and real security for citizens so they are not trying to bust our boarders. Both compassionate for them, and good for us. 
Anyone blaming BP for this **** is just a damn ignorant POS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

23 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

I find it more amazing that so few of them have died in USBP custody considering the shape that a lot of them arrive in.  

Child Abuse!

Any parent that would take a sick child on a 1000 mile trek to the US Border knowing that they will be stopped and not let in and knowing that their child will not only die, but be used for political fodder, should be shot and pissed on on live TV.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, steve4102 said:

Child Abuse!

Any parent that would take a sick child on a 1000 mile trek to the US Border knowing that they will be stopped and not let in and knowing that their child will not only die, but be used for political fodder, should be shot and pissed on on live TV.

They should be returned across the border, preferably through a tree chipper.

Edited by Cougar_ml

4 hours ago, G19Tony said:

If I hear one more damn word against Border Patrol about this little girl that died, my head might pop off. Let me give y’all a dose of reality. I used to fly the Texas/Mexico border. My service area was 300 miles. 
People would ROUTINELY cross the border with sick/ injured people, and immediately call 911. The ground crews would call us (by their protocol) to fly critical patients that were illegals freshly on US soil. Why? Mexico has a pay as you go medical system. No money, no treatment. 

Example. Border patrol landed us within eyesight of the border for a pedi trauma patient mom had dragged across the border. Kid jumped into an empty swimming pool. In Mexico, she only had enough money to staple his head shut (no CT)Border Patrol ID’d a brain bleed by basic assessment, called us. Kid got a chopper ride, Level one trauma services, neurosurgeon. That **** happened on THE REG. Sometimes, it was for kids (14-18) that HAD BEEN SHOOTING AT BOARDER PATROL AGENTS. Let me be clear. I ANSWERED CALLS FOR SERVICE FROM AGENTS THAT WERE TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLE THAT WERE ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL THEM. They provided LZ security and first aid to save them, knowing they had been trying to kill them. Would you do that? Serious professionals. 

So now, people drag their kids for hundreds of miles with no food, water, shelter? Blame our LEO’s when they show up half dead? Why not blame EMS and ER? Doesn’t fit your agenda, that’s why! Demand entry into a country they are not a citizen of and have not applied to be? Go **** yourself. Apply properly like millions have done. Take responsibility for YOUR actions and your families. 

*I have personally lived with, trained with, worked with, flown with, and trusted my life to our Boarder Patrol agents.*

They do a job that involves helping the weak, lost, and EVEN the people that would KILL them with rocks if they could. 
Truly, one of the FINEST agencies I have worked with. They know local and federal laws, deal with the “anti check point” citizens they PROTECT, speak several languages, know how to cut sign and track like the best hunters I have ever known, understand SERE like Robin Sage graduates, and have more medical training and experience than any other agency except primary mission folks. Cool, focused, calm, responsive. Responding to assist flight teams working pedi codes, first on scene at mass causality MVA’s, or that guy I had hiking with over 400 bee stings, the agents getting stung protecting him. That was the norm, not the exception. Don’t even get me started on BORSTAR and BORTAC. You’d just have to see them. I dare any of my fire guys to do ropes and knots with them. So dialed in. high angle, long line, Swift water, just name it. 

you wanna cry about family separation? If mom or dad commit a crime, they don’t get a pass because they have kids, just like American criminals. More importantly, our BP agents can spot a sex trafficker just like a nurse can spot a kidney stone. Separating kids from adult exploiters is the kindest thing possible. The reality is “daddy” is raping and selling that baby. But liberals want you to keep them together And turn them loose with no questions. ??‍♀️

The boarder problem is not our agents. It’s weak policy and weak physical security. Quit looking to bleeding heart liberal activists with no idea what the border is like, and corrupt politicians that scape goat our bad ass men and women. If you want to fix the boarder, ask the damn BP. They are the SME’s. 
Then, stop sending aid money to countries Carte Blanche. It should come with strings, like non corrupt, accessible healthcare and real security for citizens so they are not trying to bust our boarders. Both compassionate for them, and good for us. 
Anyone blaming BP for this **** is just a damn ignorant POS

She's good people, ain't she?

I really enjoyed having dinner with you and her when you came to town. One of the best nights of this year!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I really enjoyed having dinner with you and her when you came to town. One of the best nights of this year!

You two are the best! I hope to see you again before too much time goes by.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Did he pour A1 on his heated cow parts?

:599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

Dining with Tony is an honor.

• Haha 3

Medical attention isn't free.  WE pay for it.  If a Mexican with no money, no assets, no job, no house sneaks across the border and receives hundreds of thousands of dollars of treatment, each and every one of us pays for it through higher costs.  It's the same theory as people who run up thousands of dollars of credit card charges, then default.  Everyone else picks up the tab.  Americans are the world's suckers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, steve4102 said:

Child Abuse!

The problem with that is for a lot of them it's the ONLY chance they have for their child, and no matter how slim, it's still worth it for them to take that chance, rather than do nothing and atch them die.

The ones that make the trek with healthy children, only to not be able to take care of them and have them become sick and die due to lack of planning and/or resources available during the trip, those are the ones I'd like to send back via tree chipper.

11 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

The problem with that is for a lot of them it's the ONLY chance they have for their child, and no matter how slim, it's still worth it for them to take that chance, rather than do nothing and atch them die.

The ones that make the trek with healthy children, only to not be able to take care of them and have them become sick and die due to lack of planning and/or resources available during the trip, those are the ones I'd like to send back via tree chipper.

Nonsense.  Ample opportunity along the way to bring their child to a Mexican Health care facility.  They did NOT do what was necessary and available to them to save their own child.  This begs the question, WHY.  Why would they refuse water, food and medical care for their own child along the way?  You and I both know the answer to this. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Nonsense.  Ample opportunity along the way to bring their child to a Mexican Health care facility.  They did NOT do what was necessary and available to them to save their own child.  This begs the question, WHY.  Why would they refuse water, food and medical care for their own child along the way?  You and I both know the answer to this. 

Someone earlier stated that Mexico has a cash up front viewpoint to medical care.  no money=no treatment. 

Short of performing highly illegal activities for money that will get you killed in short order, the illegal activity of getting across a border where medical assistance is virtually guaranteed starts looking like a valid option.  I'm talking about those that started out within a few hundred miles of the border, not those that started in central/south america.

Those from the "migrant" caravans DID refuse aid along the way, but there are many cases where individuals came with their sick/injured child and not as part of a larger group, and those are the ones that I was commenting on.

If, as you said, they refused assistance along the way and put their child at increased risk just as an excuse to enter this country illegally, then we most likely agree with what type of people they are and what should happen to them.  All I'm trying to say is that not every case is black and white, and so not to treat every person that way.

Any rate I get it.  I worked down on the Border for Five years.  You rescue people are intent on killing themselves through stupidity.  You often get shot at (often) .  You loose people and it sucks.  This is why I am irate that they are forced out there to work without pay, and have been send e-mails out to Reps.  Not that it does any good.  We were the "Dirty Harries" in the sense we got all the **** jobs.  From processing the bodies for the Smuggling Units, to going out with the SO, during floods, to try to convince people to seek shelter, to extra security/crowd control.  Whatever sucked, we did it.  Most people just see a Check Point, which the tip of the Ice burg.   That is why I find it all to the Political B.S.  A wall is not a magical barrier, it is just another thing to be destroyed or launch attacks from with ladders.  Now, and actual DMZ with the Marines and USBP, you will have something worth a crap.  That would plug the hole.  Breach and be put down.  That has worked for decades along the North and South Korea.   How many breaches in 50 plus years, compared to the U.S. Border?  If you want to protect what I consider to be our ground pounder troops (once Green, always Green Bleed Green), then a DMZ is the way to go.  Imagine in the DHS Structure if Coasties were being killed on a regular basis by drug smugglers.  There would be no end to the public outcry.  When USBP's used to go down, no really cared.  But, now that the President wants to make a big deal about a wall, suddenly people care?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

Any rate I get it.  I worked down on the Border for Five years.  You rescue people are intent on killing themselves through stupidity.  You often get shot at (often) .  You loose people and it sucks.  This is why I am irate that they are forced out there to work without pay, and have been send e-mails out to Reps.  Not that it does any good.  We were the "Dirty Harries" in the sense we got all the **** jobs.  From processing the bodies for the Smuggling Units, to going out with the SO, during floods, to try to convince people to seek shelter, to extra security/crowd control.  Whatever sucked, we did it.  Most people just see a Check Point, which the tip of the Ice burg.   That is why I find it all to the Political B.S.  A wall is not a magical barrier, it is just another thing to be destroyed or launch attacks from with ladders.  Now, and actual DMZ with the Marines and USBP, you will have something worth a crap.  That would plug the hole.  Breach and be put down.  That has worked for decades along the North and South Korea.   How many breaches in 50 plus years, compared to the U.S. Border?  If you want to protect what I consider to be our ground pounder troops (once Green, always Green Bleed Green), then a DMZ is the way to go.  Imagine in the DHS Structure if Coasties were being killed on a regular basis by drug smugglers.  There would be no end to the public outcry.  When USBP's used to go down, no really cared.  But, now that the President wants to make a big deal about a wall, suddenly people care?

The same way there's barely a whimper by most of the media (so the public doesn't know and can't even care) when cops are killed by illegal aliens anywhere in the country.  It's not just along the border.  The entire country is under siege.  The battle may already be lost.  Even the Alamo had walls.  Can't even mention in most of the press that some sonofabitch who kills a cop is here illegally.  Nope.  Lucky to get a name.  And then there's Cuomo releasing people onto the streets just to win votes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

..and you know this how?  CNN or MSNBC?

I don't follow any news source, I much prefer to read what the people who have been there and done that have to say, rather than some failed art student thousands of miles away trying to sell advertisement space.

I did read the OP's post to start with, and I went from there.  You really think that the only times people cross the border involve large caravans, or that the situation I posted never happens?  

22 hours ago, G19Tony said:

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about it, because I am my own person and can form my own opinions about anything that I want to.  I can read between the lines, talk to other people, and think for myself.  I'm not saying that you can't, I'm just saying that I don't view everything as a single choice of one or the other just because those are the only two options that get talked about the most.  

I live a couple hundred miles from the Canadian border.  If I knew walking across that border with my son who was sick and for whatever reason U.S. medical services refused or were unable to treat him, but simply getting across the border would get him medical treatment that could save his life, I'be be out the door in a minute.  I wouldn't have the money to pay someone to smuggle me across, if I did I could probably find some other way to get my son treated.  

I don't actually have much of a problem with those types coming here, provided they leave when they get treatment.  It sets a bad precedent, but I'm not about to turn down medical assistance to an injured or dying child, no matter what the parent did.  They aren't the people you hear about from the media, not by a long shot.  It doesn't sell advertising space to tell everyone that once again the border patrol and emergency services did the job they are paid to do by patrolling the border and then rescuing sick/injured people and getting them the treatment that we as U.S. citizens take for granted.  What DOES sell is anything that can be spun to make it look like some political bigwig in their crosshairs is responsible for the death of a child, when reality is that child would have died anyway without our intervention.  

1 hour ago, fortyofforty said:

The same way there's barely a whimper by most of the media (so the public doesn't know and can't even care) when cops are killed by illegal aliens anywhere in the country.  It's not just along the border.  The entire country is under siege.  The battle may already be lost.  Even the Alamo had walls.  Can't even mention in most of the press that some sonofabitch who kills a cop is here illegally.  Nope.  Lucky to get a name.  And then there's Cuomo releasing people onto the streets just to win votes.

Right.  You can thank Obama's 8 years and Congress for their catch and release orders.  We got overrun when Obama and Congress thought it would really be neat to have to release everyone that made a fear claim, and how everyone deserved a bond.  Also, anyone that claimed to be Islamic, if they received a negative decision by an Asylum Officer, he would order them on down to change it to a positive.  He really,  really, wanted to invent crises to try to push for gun control and Martial Law, so he could remain in power.  Sometimes the Universe knows you're a schmuck and refuses to give you your twisted wish.  However, his legacy of letting gang members and known terrorists out into society has come home to roost, sadly, for some people.  I talked to USBP guys vacating the USBP, and the rules were loose and fast for us, because you were like the original Texas Rangers, you were often on your own with backup easily being a half hour or more away.  They basically, got reigned in and told not to ever defend themselves.  The only good thing they did for them was give them ceramic plate vests, that saved one life that I know of from a Mexican Military National who could actually hit with HK .308 rifle.  It is actually a real, honest to G-d undeclared warzone down there.  Shootings both ways were normal.  Doing other things to save lives that put some in prison were also common.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

I don't follow any news source, I much prefer to read what the people who have been there and done that have to say, rather than some failed art student thousands of miles away trying to sell advertisement space.

I did read the OP's post to start with, and I went from there.  You really think that the only times people cross the border involve large caravans, or that the situation I posted never happens?  

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about it, because I am my own person and can form my own opinions about anything that I want to.  I can read between the lines, talk to other people, and think for myself.  I'm not saying that you can't, I'm just saying that I don't view everything as a single choice of one or the other just because those are the only two options that get talked about the most.  

I live a couple hundred miles from the Canadian border.  If I knew walking across that border with my son who was sick and for whatever reason U.S. medical services refused or were unable to treat him, but simply getting across the border would get him medical treatment that could save his life, I'be be out the door in a minute.  I wouldn't have the money to pay someone to smuggle me across, if I did I could probably find some other way to get my son treated.  

I don't actually have much of a problem with those types coming here, provided they leave when they get treatment.  It sets a bad precedent, but I'm not about to turn down medical assistance to an injured or dying child, no matter what the parent did.  They aren't the people you hear about from the media, not by a long shot.  It doesn't sell advertising space to tell everyone that once again the border patrol and emergency services did the job they are paid to do by patrolling the border and then rescuing sick/injured people and getting them the treatment that we as U.S. citizens take for granted.  What DOES sell is anything that can be spun to make it look like some political bigwig in their crosshairs is responsible for the death of a child, when reality is that child would have died anyway without our intervention.  

That plus an inability to seal the border means the country will be bankrupt.  I don't know how much more I should have to pay for a doctor visit or a bottle of pills to subsidize hundreds of millions of people from every country who has serious medical issues.  Obviously, nobody would come for a hangnail.  Nope, it'd be stage IV cancer, or other serious condition.  Then, as with the two children who died after receiving treatment, the lawsuits will follow.  Treatment without limits, combined with lawsuits without limits is a bad combination.  Maybe a thousand dollars a bottle of aspirin would be enough to provide medical coverage for the world.  Maybe ten thousand for a dental cleaning would be enough.  Or maybe there isn't enough.  Eventually the last one stuck paying the bill gets fucked.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

That plus an inability to seal the border means the country will be bankrupt.  I don't know how much more I should have to pay for a doctor visit or a bottle of pills to subsidize hundreds of millions of people from every country who has serious medical issues.  Obviously, nobody would come for a hangnail.  Nope, it'd be stage IV cancer, or other serious condition.  Then, as with the two children who died after receiving treatment, the lawsuits will follow.  Treatment without limits, combined with lawsuits without limits is a bad combination.  Maybe a thousand dollars a bottle of aspirin would be enough to provide medical coverage for the world.  Maybe ten thousand for a dental cleaning would be enough.  Or maybe there isn't enough.  Eventually the last one stuck paying the bill gets fucked.

Reality is, until the border is truly secure, which would require many times the 5 billion Trump is demanding be spent, there will always be people crossing it illegally.   The high cost of medical treatment has more to do with insurance companies than it does with people not paying their bills.  I might be wrong, but I've read multiple places and talked to more than a few people that for your everyday medical clinic you end up with 3-5 times more people doing the medical paperwork for the insurance companies than you do actually seeing patients.   Malpractice insurance is probably sky high as well with the way the civil courts system likes to hand out multi million dollar awards for just about every little thing that might go wrong during patient care.  

No, I don't think we should be responsible, but until we secure the border and make everyone realize the handouts are not there anymore, it will happen.  

As far as lawsuits happening from the 2 children that died in Border Patrol custody, I have yet to hear anything about that.  I know that the first the girl was badly dehydrated and somewhat malnourished before she even got to the border, and the second one the boy had the flu and was brought here for help, and that somewhere I read the father doesn't place any blame on Border Patrol and is thankful that they tried.  If there are any lawsuits happening, they are most likely coming from people barely related or ambulance chasers trying to score a quick buck, not the parties involved.  If you can find me articles talking about lawsuits related to the deaths I'd love to read them to learn more about what's going on.

The country is already well on it's way to being bankrupt.  Decades of poor fiscal policy, along with hundred of billions of "aid" thrown at anyone and everyone that doesn't like us but is willing to take our money and then ignore why we sent it to them adds up to a whole lot of waste.  Short of gutting 90% of the government and a complete restructure of modern society, I don't think that much is going to change anytime soon unfortunately.  I will stop with that because I'd rather not say my opinion on what I really think needs to happen to make this country great again.

12 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

Reality is, until the border is truly secure, which would require many times the 5 billion Trump is demanding be spent, there will always be people crossing it illegally.   The high cost of medical treatment has more to do with insurance companies than it does with people not paying their bills.  I might be wrong, but I've read multiple places and talked to more than a few people that for your everyday medical clinic you end up with 3-5 times more people doing the medical paperwork for the insurance companies than you do actually seeing patients.   Malpractice insurance is probably sky high as well with the way the civil courts system likes to hand out multi million dollar awards for just about every little thing that might go wrong during patient care.  

No, I don't think we should be responsible, but until we secure the border and make everyone realize the handouts are not there anymore, it will happen.  

As far as lawsuits happening from the 2 children that died in Border Patrol custody, I have yet to hear anything about that.  I know that the first the girl was badly dehydrated and somewhat malnourished before she even got to the border, and the second one the boy had the flu and was brought here for help, and that somewhere I read the father doesn't place any blame on Border Patrol and is thankful that they tried.  If there are any lawsuits happening, they are most likely coming from people barely related or ambulance chasers trying to score a quick buck, not the parties involved.  If you can find me articles talking about lawsuits related to the deaths I'd love to read them to learn more about what's going on.

The country is already well on it's way to being bankrupt.  Decades of poor fiscal policy, along with hundred of billions of "aid" thrown at anyone and everyone that doesn't like us but is willing to take our money and then ignore why we sent it to them adds up to a whole lot of waste.  Short of gutting 90% of the government and a complete restructure of modern society, I don't think that much is going to change anytime soon unfortunately.  I will stop with that because I'd rather not say my opinion on what I really think needs to happen to make this country great again.

I will say it.  Mass deportations of the illegal population.  That will take a lot of manpower, but it could be done.  Foreign aid to other Countries is a farce.  We paid the Egyptian Government billions for how long to be "our friends"?  When you have to pay someone to be your friend, you really don't have one.  It is called an enormous bribe.  Just like we don't need to police the world, we don't need to dump a ton of money to random countries.  We have the technology to help allies with immediacy.  The Cold War bases are just that-Cold.  We don't need to bleed foreign money to every country ever.  There are few countries that do that sort of thing.  We are one of the few countries that do not have a DMZ to protect its borders.  Yet, we provide that protection for South Korea?  Our fiscal problems began once again when the Clinton's were in office.  Our trade imbalance with China started then, and continued.  I never agree wholeheartedly with any leader.  However, I criticize when I see fit, and laud when I see fit.  The joys of the First Amendment.  I appreciate the fact that Trump had the acumen to reverse the trade imbalance.  It is a start.  The problem with our economy is it depends on consumer economics rather than producer economics.  Trump fumbled around with tax breaks, that by-in-large didn't have the trickle down expectation people were hoping for, and had the mouse trap of taking from the diminishing Middle Class as the breaks are discontinued for that group.  That will hurt the current consumer economy, just as the shutdown has.  A transition to a consumer economy so long in existence to a producer economy takes time, and cannot happen overnight.  Rebooting a system that old cannot happen over night.  There needs to be an incentive for the working population to work, rather than be on welfare.  Further, the 850,000 people furloughed?  There is a reason they do not work after retirement.  They are fiscally penalized if they do by the United States Government.  If any of them work after retirement, the Government deletes their retirement salary by half the amount you make.  So, unless you become a CEO someplace, it is simply not worth it. 

Reversing that policy would created a larger pool of a work force.  The military used to run under that mentality, but they reversed it.  That puts more productive people back to work.  It is simple logic.  When you penalize a group for working, do you think they will want to?  There a lot of people who retired under Obama, because, frankly, he was universally hated, no matter what the National Union said.  He was actually sued by FLEO's who wanted to enforce the law, rather than being told to perform illegal actions like DACA, which was never passed by Congress, and still has not.  So, there needs to be a multi-faceted perspective toward the economy.

1. Shut down superfluous bases.

2. Pull out of the wars that are costing us blood and treasure.  We have the neutron bomb, and all kinds of revised nuclear devices.  You get the world regulate itself under that auspice. If a representative of your Country commits a terrorist act on United Soil, you have 30 days to begin the process to exterminating the terrorist population in your own country, or pay the consequences.  No one wants their capital's head cut off.

3.  Stop bleeding money to countries to be our friends.  It is our lunch money damn it.

4. Start producing products that are needed universally to be able to sell to the rest of the world.  We make them dependent on our trade, not the other way round.

5. Incentivize work, rather than penalize work.  You would be amazed how many new employees would appear.

6. Secure our Borders with an actual DMZ, that means all of them.

7. Mass deportation of all the illegal aliens present in the United States.  Re-boot the system.  We only want people that will contribute to our society and economy, not cause a drain on it through disease, free emergency care for common illnesses that are abused due to the law that "emergency room" patients cannot be ignored.  How many times have you had to go there and see the crying babies with a cold and ignored by their mother, as if society will take care of her child that runs wild in the waiting room.  You read on the wall in English and Spanish how no one can be turned away from emergency care.  It is why hospitals charge the insurance companies a huge sum, and insurance companies fighting back with high premiums and denial of medications and services, because the hospital is trying to re-coop its money from those who have insurance when they are bled by illegals that don't.

It would vastly decrease crime and the strain on the judicial and tax payer system to keep prosecuting them.  Most places will give someone who claims to be illegal, half the time they would give a United States Citizen, because they are tired for paying for illegal aliens.  This leads to wise criminals claiming to be illegal until about the time they are released, or making the illegal alien think we are soft on crime.  The illegal feels emboldened to commit more and often egregious crimes on the Citizen population.

So, the end result would be less tax payer and insurance payer onus. 

8. Doing all these things, will allow us to prosper and protect ourselves all at the same time.

9. Here is where it fails:  Life long Congress and Senators of the elite that propose to Represent the American Population, but are only there to serve their own interests.  Term limits is the only way to say as it were, "to drain the swamp."