Whats Your Weather this New Year's Eve?

DrB

22 hours ago, DrB said:

Rains here all day.  Outside looks like a swamp, 45deg.. North Coast Ohio.  My Dog's gonna love running through all this water and mud. 

Dave..

Sounds familiar.  My GSD has been having a field day in the mud.  He wants to come inside, and I have to kennel him until he dries out, and then it is just dirt he is tracking around.  But, after awhile of playing fetch and having a cylindrical fairly indestructible toy to play with and shake it while you hold like he is killing something and dragging the Living room throw room with him, he decides it is time to run around in the mud and bark some more.  I wish the rain would stop, we have had plenty for a long. long time.  Great guard dog, and a big muscular boy.  He just loves getting dirty.

• Like 1

40's and rain enough to create a lot of ponding.  Just got my GSD dried off enough, and put his food and water on the area rug for him.  Silly, guy wanted to start the process over again.  I wasn't going to do that.  He needs to eat and drink, not jump around in a gigantic puddle again.

• Haha 1

Relatively clear, starbursty and very noisy after midnight. I stood outside watching the fireworks my neighbor was shooting off - then decided to join in the fun. I went inside and got one of my BP rifles, stepped back outside and contributed all I could to the noise by shooting off blanks. I may not have been as noisy as the SOB was but I sure produced lots of smoke, drank a lot of Jack and had lots of fun. :drink::snoopy: