Not what I expected to see

Mrs.Cicero

51 minutes ago, crockett said:

That's not a"him"! Racism!

:miff:

Sexism, Crockett, not racism.  Probably also speciesism.  And slithering is derogatory.  And the taking of the picture - without getting written permission - undoubtedly triggered the poor thing so that it had to head for the safe spaces and recover.  To say nothing of janice6 trying to force a religion, tous also practicing speciesism, KWalrad advocating genocide, as well as forcing a religion.  And then there is Huaco practicing speciesism and making extremely derogatory comments.  

Congrats, folks, you probably just caused a massive heart attack in some liberal snowflake!!!  ?????

Hawk 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Sexism, Crockett, not racism.  Probably also speciesism.  And slithering is derogatory.  And the taking of the picture - without getting written permission - undoubtedly triggered the poor thing so that it had to head for the safe spaces and recover.  To say nothing of janice6 trying to force a religion, tous also practicing speciesism, KWalrad advocating genocide, as well as forcing a religion.  And then there is Huaco practicing speciesism and making extremely derogatory comments.  

Congrats, folks, you probably just caused a massive heart attack in some liberal snowflake!!!  ?????

Hawk 

For your average libtard, all that is racism.

I'm just using a word they think they know. :biggrin:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, crockett said:

For your average libtard, all that is racism.

I'm just using a word they think they know. :biggrin:

Sorry, but the average libertard now has to enumerate every single assault by it’s individual name.  

Besides, racism is now Trump and his supporters.  

Hard for a sane person to keep up with the madness, isn’t it?  

Hawk 

12 hours ago, KWalrad said:

I believe that the proper response is, "Nuke it from space."

Then again, considering it's a snake, in Cleveland, on December 30th... it's probably a re-incarnated mod from the other site.  Who's missing?

Cultural appropriation. Snakes in Cleveland are pissed. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I was in Parma visiting my parents for Christmas, unfortunately I am already back home in Michigan ?where it is pouring rain...

You got that right. Lots of rain! Could be snow though, which we haven’t had much of at all so far this winter, at least in my area of the southeastern lower peninsula.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

on my Christmas hike in Cleveland... sunning himself on the path and then slithering up the hill to escape me and my camera...

IMG_0834.JPG

Yep has been warm up here. I am West of Cleveland up by the Lake.  Where abouts were you hiking? 

One area swamp, wild mink thought rare, muskrats...  Deer, turkey. Raptors nesting. I used to trap the muskrats in my youth.  I let one family hunt here.  They are good folks.  I posted before about a young girl got a nice buck this year.

Dave..

Can hike up a big mound of shale and watch over everything, beautiful.  Some call it the Hogsback, we always just called it the mound.  The Native Americans were here many year ago.  I'm sure Google can get a sky picture.  I not let many folks go there.

Dave.

• Like 1

There's a pair of bald eagles that have nested downriver from me the last couple of years.  Completely freaked me out last winter when I watched them eating the road-killed deer that had managed to run onto the frozen river before dying.  The eagles ate that thing... for weeks... ewww.

• Like 2