Because I'm all Film Neuawr now.....

Huaco Kid

Seriously though, I do enjoy a lot fo the classic movies.

My best friend in Arizona is a retired writer and huge movie buff.  He has hundreds of classic movies.  I had to move into his guest bedroom for about three months due to insane work overtime (12 hours on, 12 hours off, 7 days a week for 84 days straight).

Every night, we'd watch a movie.  One night it was one of his classic films, and the next it was one of my favorite contemporary movies.

I watched a lot of Alfred Hitchcock movies and a lot of cheesy B movies that I later saw on "Mystery Science Theater 3000".

On 12/31/2018 at 8:58 PM, Dragline said:

You've really got to start on some Scandinavian crime dramas.

You mean movies about people staring pensively out frosted windows wewaring all black?

Image result for woman staring out the window

I'd rather have my scrotal region waxed.

OP, you meant "Noir", right? That was a joke?

Edited by M&P15T

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

You mean movies about people staring pensively out frosted windows wewaring all black?

Image result for woman staring out the window

I'd rather have my scrotal region waxed.

OP, you meant "Noir", right? That was a joke?

Do you have her number by chance? 

Dave..

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, Dragline said:

You've really got to start on some Scandinavian crime dramas.

I watched the **** out of those on Netflix.  Nearly booked a week long trip to Shetland after binge watching the same-named series...

See the source image

15 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I watched the **** out of those on Netflix.  Nearly booked a week long trip to Shetland after binge watching the same-named series...

See the source image

Shetland is one of the all time best TV crime dramas ever. Looking forward to a new season but it will air in the U.K. first and take a while to get to the states.

Have you seen similar, Hinterland, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, The Fall, Doctor Foster, just to name a few?

Watched all of the Broadchurch and Hinterland that I could find...  Will have to check out the others.

8 hours ago, Dragline said:

Shetland is one of the all time best TV crime dramas ever. Looking forward to a new season but it will air in the U.K. first and take a while to get to the states.

Have you seen similar, Hinterland, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, The Fall, Doctor Foster, just to name a few?