Women’s march cancelled

Dric902

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, Huaco Kid said:

pbt.png.0209abac8df20d69a30723173f156060.png

Blacks even discriminate with other Blacks, based on skin color.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/jlhochschild/publications/skin-color-paradox-and-american-racial-order

"...ABSTRACT

Dark-skinned Blacks in the United States have lower socioeconomic status, more punitive relationships with the criminal justice system, diminished prestige, and less likelihood of holding elective office compared with their lighter counterparts.  This phenomenon of “colorism” both occurs within the African American community and is expressed by outsiders, and most Blacks are aware of it.  Nevertheless, Blacks’ perceptions of discrimination, belief that their fates are linked, or attachment to their race almost never vary by skin color.  We identify this disparity between treatment and political attitudes as “the skin color paradox,” and use it as a window into the politics of race in the United States over the past half-century...."

Edited by janice6

31 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Blacks even discriminate with other Blacks, based on skin color.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/jlhochschild/publications/skin-color-paradox-and-american-racial-order

"...ABSTRACT

Dark-skinned Blacks in the United States have lower socioeconomic status, more punitive relationships with the criminal justice system, diminished prestige, and less likelihood of holding elective office compared with their lighter counterparts.  This phenomenon of “colorism” both occurs within the African American community and is expressed by outsiders, and most Blacks are aware of it.  Nevertheless, Blacks’ perceptions of discrimination, belief that their fates are linked, or attachment to their race almost never vary by skin color.  We identify this disparity between treatment and political attitudes as “the skin color paradox,” and use it as a window into the politics of race in the United States over the past half-century...."

Not necessarily.  Further, the color of people I would associate was irrelevant to me.  I liked them based on who they were, not what they were.  Though, I have noticed that locations with overwhelming one race than another tend to form their own cabals.  Regardless whether you can communicate in the language, make jokes in the same language, you will not be accepted.  A bit like prison, only without the tattoos.   I have been in offices where there was a great deal of diversity of various races, and no one made cliques.  Now, an office with not much diversity, it is pretty bad.  Then again, on the border it was pretty bad. 

I almost got into a fight with one my classmates, because we were discussing race.  He said, anything other thnt white were "mud people" and the Hispanics formed their own group.  I refused to be either part of the stupid idea that one group was superior to another.  I told him, if you thought such a thing, why did you marry an Hispanic person, if they are part of "mud group"? Some racist idea that some people were made by God, the rest were "mud" or products of bad evolution, with I thought was retarded itself.  He was so passionate about it we did get into an argument about it, he threatened that I had to choose sides or get into a fight.  I said, bring it on.  So, I was caught between two worlds, not accepted by any.  A place I am very familiar with to this day.  No one can grasp the idea that all races today, are based on nothing more than micro-evolution to fit the environment before intermarrying.  We are made by the same Creator.  Just in this world ravaged by sin, everything that lives had to micro-evolve to withstand their environment.  There is no such thing as a perfect race.  

I had a strange conversation with my wife, while she came in and caught me watching "Crossing Lines."  She wondered if black people in the UK spoke like American black people.  I answered, no.  They speak like the British which is a caste system, so you hear more cockney.  The French speak like the French, the Hondurans and Columbians speak Spanish with the accent of their country.  Regardless of skin color, ethnicity is a product, often of culture.  What people find attractive is a matter of taste.  For instance, my son who is blonde and blue eyed like his mother is attracted to Hispanic women.  Just a matter of taste, and is irrelevant to me, if that is his choice in spouse.

Accept the Messiah (Yeshua) and suddenly no matter what you're genetics are, you suddenly aren't.  It is strange, you can be any variation you want from Atheist to Cabal and that is cool.  Become a Messianic and receive quite a bit of vitriol.  So, it is another system.  Modern Protestantism that is closest to me that tells me they took the place of the Jews (as if that could happen), and a group of people who act like you are part of the enemy.  But, they have been taught all Christianity is dangerous.  I can understand that perspective, I just know there are differences.  Those who say they have co-opted God's people, play with fire.  Those that are still in Judaism, regardless the flavor, from Hassidic to Atheist think you have turned your back on them.  A hard place to be.  The odd man out.  Both sides, with similar attitudes, that I have seen before, both claiming superiority, none being so in the eyes of Hashem.

Edited by Moshe
Grammar misspelling

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, janice6 said:

This should be changed to, "The National March Against White Women".  It's more appropriate considering the adverse concern for the presence of White women.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, Huaco Kid said:

Life must be agonizingly difficult for a lot of these people.

Maybe some of them will actually try to utilize their braincells and develop an independent thought process?

. . .

NAH!

• Like 1