Women’s march cancelled

Dric902

California organizers cancel Women's March due to 'overwhelmingly white' participants

Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community," the press release went on to say. "Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach.”

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/organizers-cancel-womens-march-jan-19-due-to-overwhelmingly-white-participants

:abovelol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

"This decision was made after many conversations between local social-change organizers and supporters of the march,".

Social change organizers? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You mean losers with no jobs and too much time on their hands?

• Thanks 2

Nothing is as racist as a group of liberals protesting racism. :78: You can't make this stuff up it's so bizarre it's hilarious.  And they really believe that they should rule the world.  After they find out they can't reproduce on their own, they would kill each other off.:anim_lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

They are surely being applauded,  with love and adoration,  between chorus' of Kumbaya, for their unselfish inclusion.

Just imagine what would happen if a national event was organized,  and then cancelled because too many black people signed up.

The meltdown would create a volcanic flow that would destroy the earth.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, janice6 said:

This should be changed to, "The National March Against White Women".  It's more appropriate considering the adverse concern for the presence of White women.

Actually, if they changed the name to "The National March Against White Men," they'd have so many show up they would have to take several days to accommodate them all.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BamaBud said:

Actually, if they changed the name to "The National March Against White Men," they'd have so many show up they would have to take several days to accommodate them all.

You would just have to tell them all to run out and get the glitter bomb.  Ironically, most would.

• Like 1

it's a womens march, isn't it supposed to be about sexism?  

Now a women's march gets cancelled because too many white women are showing up, and it becomes racist.  

I really need to stop trying to figure out what these people are thinking, it always makes my head hurt.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Moshe said:

To paraphrase their reasoning "We can't allow the leader of an anti-racist group to be white because that might offend and keep non-whites from participating in what's supposed to be an anti-racism group"

• Thanks 1

Anyone remember the first one?

I "worked" it by driving a busload of these fruit loops from Wheeling WV to Wash DC and back. They chartered quite a few of our fleet to do that trip. In fact, that was the largest number of coach buses I have seen in DC. I was trying to stager out the rest area stops so that they were consistent, with a plan of doing 2 stops. The first stop was on the PA turnpike at the Midway stop. It was overrun with these flair heads. I had to pee, so I headed for the men's room, only to discover that the women had taken over the rest rooms and it was every gender for themselves. I decided eff that, and went in and used the urinal while a line of women stood there and watched. The next stop I had to pooh, and the same thing happened with a twist. I got into the men's room, a line had formed consisting of mixed gender in the men's room. The stall door opens up, with a girl next in line and the gender confused male that sheepishly exited told the girl, "I hope you brought toilet paper, there is none in the stall".  I turned around and walked back to my bus and broke the cardinal rule of deucing in the bus toilet.

I think we as a company have declined to partake in these marches any longer. We still sell out for the Right to Life march, cause they pay their bills.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Moshe said:

“Jewish people need to confront their own role in racism.”  

Maybe they should march carrying ARs and wearing gas masks so as to best confront their own role in racism - that of being victims for far too many centuries.  Maybe a few signs like “Never Again” and “Jews first, You next in the Gas Chambers!”  

Would that be a start in confronting their role in racism!  

I am no longer surprised by the growing stupidity.  Disgust still hits me at times.  

Hawk 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“...We’ve all learned a lot about how while white Jews, as white people, uphold white supremacy, ALL Jews are targeted by it,” Mallory said in a statement to The Times.

That's the most brilliant statement,  in the history of mankind (ahem),  anyone has ever put forth!!

I'm glad they captured it,  for future generations.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

“Jewish people need to confront their own role in racism.”  

Maybe they should march carrying ARs and wearing gas masks so as to best confront their own role in racism - that of being victims for far too many centuries.  Maybe a few signs like “Never Again” and “Jews first, You next in the Gas Chambers!”  

Would that be a start in confronting their role in racism!  

I am no longer surprised by the growing stupidity.  Disgust still hits me at times.  

Hawk 

That is why I know there is a G-d.  America is too stupid too survive on its own. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

“...We’ve all learned a lot about how while white Jews, as white people, uphold white supremacy, ALL Jews are targeted by it,” Mallory said in a statement to The Times.

That's the most brilliant statement,  in the history of mankind (ahem),  anyone has ever put forth!!

Like I said, absolutely, stupid.  Jews come in all shades.  My sister is darker than me.  I am darker than my nuclear family.  Do, they need to get out a paint sample with a color chart to find out how dark a Jew should be?  I guess, according to them, Mandy Patinkin is a White Supremacist?  Jewish people go anywhere from black to blonde and blue eyed.  After scattering, and intermarrying there is no standard color. 

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Well, there was that one about they will never need men, and future generations will be better off without them.  ?

And going by the pictures, both Mallory and Perez are more white than most Jews.  

Hawk 

• Like 1