American Shitholes on the rise. Literally.

crockett

I spent several weeks there this summer.  I had fun hanging out on the streets at night. 

I made friends with Capt. Jack Sparrow.  There are a lot of happy-go-lucky souls that choose to be homeless.  They get by just fine.

The crazy dangerous ones?  Yeah.  Just try to steer clear of them.

I had put a cigarette out on the sidewalk,  and not wanting to litter (which don't make no sense),  I stepped towards the curb and flicked the butt into a stack of garbage bags,  half stacked in the gutter....

Then the homeless guy leaning against the storefront FREAKED.  "HEY BRO!!  DON'T THROW YOUR BUTTS IN MY STUFF!!!  *******!!!"

I didn't try to explain.  I just left.

• Sad 2

New York City obviously does not allow this sort of thing, at least in and around Times Square.  Why not?  Why the restriction of the right of New York's homeless to **** anywhere and everywhere, and shoot up in full view of the world's cameras in two nights?  New York's Mayor Big DiBozo is oppressive.  Where's the ACLU?  Why isn't it New York Shitty?

Times Square to honor press freedom as it rings in 2019

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

To borrow Alinsky's idea, I propose the following:

Not ****:  Pelosi Pies.  In honor of the greatest person in the history of California.

Not needles:  Leedles.  In honor of Mayor Lee, of course.

So, why is Union Square covered in Pelosi Pies and Leedles?  Because it's fair and, well, Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

New York City obviously does not allow this sort of thing, at least in and around Times Square.  Why not?  Why the restriction of the right of New York's homeless to **** anywhere and everywhere, and shoot up in full view of the world's cameras in two nights?  New York's Mayor Big DiBozo is oppressive.  Where's the ACLU?  Why isn't it New York ****ty?

I think NYC is only 2 or 3 steps behind SF.

Between the drug users and the growing homeless problems, NYC is on the way to match SF.  

https://nypost.com/2018/05/21/junkies-are-filling-bronx-parks-with-over-5000-used-needles-a-week/

https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/de-blasios-plan-to-safely-dispose-of-used-needles-is-failing/

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, crockett said:

Good job left wingers!

Congratulations liberals running San Francisco.  You're city is now EQUAL to many shitholes in the world.  You wanted equality, but anyone could have seen this coming, unless this is by plan...……. 

What could be the objective to turning a wonderful experience into one that exemplifies many of the worst places on Earth.

I do, however, have to congratulate you on your success in demonstrating that you are among the dumbest officials in the country.  There is a common denominator in these cases.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Congratulations liberals running San Francisco.  You're city is now EQUAL to many ****holes in the world.  You wanted equality, but anyone could have seen this coming, unless this is by plan...……. 

What could be the objective to turning a wonderful experience into one that exemplifies many of the worst places on Earth.

I do, however, have to congratulate you on your success in demonstrating that you are among the dumbest officials in the country.  There is a common denominator in these cases.

It's too bad most of the homeless aren't illegal aliens; they would all be treated much better and get lots more freebies.

• Thanks 1