Crazy in the head...

Clancy

2 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Eddie Murphy does.  He got busted with one once.

Had to pull that one up.

"On May 2, 1997, Seiuli, a known prostitute, was being watched by police getting into the SUV, unaware that Murphy was the driver. "

Followe by:

"On April 22, 1998, Seiuli's dead body was found by a neighbor in their Los Angeles apartment building, on the sidewalk, outside of the apartment. Clad only in lingerie, Shalimar was believed to have been locked out of her apartment building and tried to use her robe as a rope to slide down from the roof then swing to an open window; however, she fell five floors and suffered severe head trauma and other fractures, which resulted in her death."

I got no words.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, crockett said:

Had to pull that one up.

"On May 2, 1997, Seiuli, a known prostitute, was being watched by police getting into the SUV, unaware that Murphy was the driver. "

Followe by:

"On April 22, 1998, Seiuli's dead body was found by a neighbor in their Los Angeles apartment building, on the sidewalk, outside of the apartment. Clad only in lingerie, Shalimar was believed to have been locked out of her apartment building and tried to use her robe as a rope to slide down from the roof then swing to an open window; however, she fell five floors and suffered severe head trauma and other fractures, which resulted in her death."

I got no words.

Eeewww, I did not know that.  

• Like 1

Question for the cops/psych people out there.  Taking Eddie Murphy's instance, what are guys like this looking for in a dude hooker?

Are they looking for a pounding, to pound a guy, or to play the flute?

I know it is a gross question, and as it does not compute in my noggin, I thought I'd ask.

Ironic that the female victim's last name was Hacker...

I also found it disturbing that the victim and judge actually considered her being a transvestite as consideration for letting her off.  Britain truly has lost their collective minds.

• Like 3

To mutilate oneself and identify as a different gender used to be part of the DSM, which was revised to be politically correct.  Ironically, when my father was working on is SW degree, this was taught as aberrant behavior.  Now, it is taught as something to be proud of and beat the student over the head with.  So, a person like this was once deemed mentally ill, but now must be identified not by their chromosomes (which cannot be altered), but by their choice of mutilation.  So, wondering why someone like this acts out like a weirdo in Australia, is not surprising, especially with whatever weapon they can lay their hands on.  Ban guns?  Back to clubs and axes.  Which if you think about it, is a much more brutal, but time tested.  The man/woman was just not the best at using it for murder.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:13 PM, Al Czervik said:

Question for the cops/psych people out there.  Taking Eddie Murphy's instance, what are guys like this looking for in a dude hooker?

Are they looking for a pounding, to pound a guy, or to play the flute?

I know it is a gross question, and as it does not compute in my noggin, I thought I'd ask.

I suspect they are looking for anything "weird/wrong".  They have already done everything sexual with women they can and now they need something new to conquer. 

• Like 3