lousy comedian

refugeepj

1 hour ago, willie-pete said:

I actually would not be surprised if he was insane.

Yes I, think Trump is insane... too... how is it that he picks people with horrid-moral  and ethical conduct consistently? Birds of a feather flock together. 

Edited by Moeman

Just now, Moeman said:

Yes I, think Trump is insane... too... how is it that he picks people with horridmoral  and ethical conduct consistently. Birds of a feather flock together. 

I don't think he picks people that are any worse than any other president his just get the super anal probe.  Look at the stuff O's posse did and the microscope was not brought out.  Scaramoucchiiii was the exception, I don't know what he was thinking there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moeman said:

Yes I, think Trump is insane... too... how is it that he picks people with horrid-moral  and ethical conduct consistently? Birds of a feather flock together. 

So, are you going to stick up for the unimpeachable moral purity of Bernadine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, Valerie Jarret, Van Jones, et al.?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

So, are you going to stick up for the unimpeachable moral purity of Bernadine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, Valerie Jarret, Van Jones, et al.?

Nope... we should cook together and have a decent conversation.... but remember the machinations of this administration.