You like the rock band Rush

Moeman

@Moeman thank you for that article.  In my yute I was a HUGE fan of Rush.  Especially their early work.  They lost me during the glam/synth phase though.  I rediscovered them when I found out a co-worker was a mega-fan.  He never missed a tour.  He convinced me to watch the live videos from tours of albums I really didn't appreciate.  I was once again hooked.

I've only had the chance to see them live twice.  The Moving Pictures tour and the Signals tour.  For a live show, Rush is tough to beat!  Their backstory is fantastic too.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Rush, Boston, and Neil Young are three that I just have never liked.  And by that, I mean normal bands of my time to which men listen, not including ghey crap like Culture Club.

No way Culture Club is anything like the others listed. Presently like Zac Brown band and the Black Keys.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Rush, Boston, and Neil Young are three that I just have never liked.  And by that, I mean normal bands of my time to which men listen, not including ghey crap like Culture Club.

Rush=Canada

Boston=Massachusetts

Neil Young= (Help me on this one)

I like  Skynyrd... :)

Edited by Glocks4Freedom

14 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Rush=Canada

Boston=Massachusetts

Neil Young= (Help me on this one)

I like  Skynyrd... :)

Neil Young Canadian but also californium.... the Guess Who was also Canadian and awesome.

Edited by Moeman

1 hour ago, Moeman said:

No way Culture Club is anything like the others listed. Presently like Zac Brown band and the Black Keys.

See below.  Maybe read slower or increase your font size?

2 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

10 minutes ago, Peng said:

As a guitar guy, I can say Rush did many unique and memorable compositions.

Drummers are drummers (better than bass players but still..), and never liked Geddy's voice, but Lifeson was really good. 

I agree. I never liked Geddy's voice but I thought Neil Peart's drumming was great.