The troop pull outs from Syria and Afghanistan

ARP

What is the down side? The Kurds, I feel for them, the UN should be protecting them. 

I am not that worried about Russia and Iran, we have the sanctions ratcheted up tight on them, I don't think they have money to do much, Iran is on shakey ground internally. Oil and gas supplies are high so that crushed ter enonomies.

I was going to create a thread on that exact subject, I guess the Brits deployed jamming equipment that prevents control of the drone in the airspace around the airport. Even at that, I have my doubts if one would be able to hit an engine intake of a jet flying about 90 to 140kts on final approach or climbing departure. It is possible, but unlikely. Perhaps if someone did the "golden BB" approach, deploy say 50 drones on the ILS flight path with the hopes that one will get sucked into an intake and destroy a motor or somehow arm them with some type of explosive. 

In a wide-ranging interview broadcast Sunday, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., suggested that President Trump is "reconsidering" his planned pullout of all U.S. troops from Syria, which has drawn widespread bipartisan criticism.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-obamas-justification-for-iraq-pullout-that-led-to-isis-rise-a-bunch-of-bulls-t

honestly, if Trump was a democrook. We would all be yelling “flip flopper”

We didn't protect them much during Hussein's rule either.  I met one that immigrated to the United States in High School forever ago.  I was trying to help him acclimatize to the United States.  He kept beating people up for calling him "Dude."  I tried to explain to him that was greeting, not an insult.  He was convinced everyone was calling an A-hole by the expression "Dude."  Last I remember him, he got suspended for breaking a guy's jaw for calling him "Dude."  They are hardcore, fight at the drop of a hat people.  Loosing them as an ally is idiotic.  You want someone who will fight to the last in the region, it is a Kurd.  If you turn your back on them, they will never, ever forgive you.  If you promise them something and don't come through, you will harvest what you sew.  These guys make Jihadists look calm when riled.

Israel's attitude in the past has been, "Bite me, we can handle our own."

The Kurd's attitude, is "I will bite you."

If they feel betrayed and make the mainland United States, look out.