More hate-filled and annoying; Anti-Trumpers or Glock haters?

PNWguy

16 hours ago, Cpt.J said:

Well here is one that's not.
I will be 65 by the end of the month. I have been weeding out Smith and Wesson, Beretta, H&K, Kimber and going exclusively Glocks.
And yes I am for the wall, the right to bear arms and a Trump supporter.
I dare to let my sheepish family who don't own a firearm say," WTSHTF", they will come to my home for Security.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good for you and I get 'SHTF, but, "WT"??

And I am for border security but not Bannon's wall, the 'right' to bear arms responsibly and am NOT a trump supporter in any way but I think the 'trump stuff belongs in the "Bored Room' section up above. Lots of us despicable left wing radicals, also shoot/carry, Being a gun enthusiast doesn't make you an automatic trump lovers or even likers..Commenting on a Glock and political affiliation are not related. 

Edited by usnret

3 hours ago, Cpt.J said:

Yep , you're a liberal alright.
Thanks for confirming.

wait, what?

So because I tried to answer a question that someone else had, that wasn't about something I said, but I thought I could try to help someone else out by providing a possible answer, I'm suddenly a liberal?

I have no idea who you are, or why you'd insult me like that, but fortunately this site has an ignore button.  

• Like 2

wait, what?
So because I tried to answer a question that someone else had, that wasn't about something I said, but I thought I could try to help someone else out by providing a possible answer, I'm suddenly a liberal?
I have no idea who you are, or why you'd insult me like that, but fortunately this site has an ignore button.  
You're words not mine.
"Lots of us despicable leftist radicals".

1 minute ago, Cpt.J said:

You're words not mine.

yeah, you have the wrong person.  The person I quoted to answer their question as to what the "WT" in "WTSHTF" means, and nothing else.  I even removed the portion of his post that has the words you are accusing me of saying.

So no, not my words.  

• Like 1

I am pretty flexible, and I like the Glock, I saw a M19 for $400 last summer; and I would have gotten it, except, I did not have the money. So that settled that.

I am a fan of the 1911 too, and I have had one for 40 years now. But,it will be a cold day in Hell before I pay $3,000 for one, and I don't care how well it performs.

I have gotten flack for supporting the Auto Ordnance .45, but I would consider it, quite irrespective of the opinions of the cognoscente out there.

You know who I mean, the know it all's. 

The ones who have never been in a fight, in their lives.

Edited by Suspect Unknown

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, minderasr said:

As the saying goes: I show my 1911 to my friends, I show my Glock to my enemies.

Love me some 1911 goodness.  But I carry a Glock.

I carry what I think I will need depending on where I am.

yeah, you have the wrong person.  The person I quoted to answer their question as to what the "WT" in "WTSHTF" means, and nothing else.  I even removed the portion of his post that has the words you are accusing me of saying.
So no, not my words.  
Sorry for the mistake.

Here is my confusion:

1. Glock is an Austrian handgun.

2. How does Trump even factor into this?

3. Last I heard Trump was mad at the Germans for collusion with the Russians. 

4. So, does that make H&K's inherently bad?

5. I like my personal HKC Stainless .45 (MY life didn't like hers, does that imply a political opinion?)

6. I like my stainless slide H&K USP .40

7, XD's were made in Croatia.  I am certain people remember the "ethnic" cleansing, or genocide that went on over there.  If we are going to politicize this as well, does it mean we support genocide by owning the firearm?

17 hours ago, Cpt.J said:

You're words not mine.

Those were my words and my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek because most 'conservatives' think 'liberal' is a 4 letter word and...it isn't any more than 'conservative'..OBTW-many Dems/liberals/progressives, own handguns, shoot a lot and have CCWP.. Owning a handgun does not mean you are a red state, trump loving, dog owner. BTW, Capt J., even tho you are new, as I am, some courtesy on this and other forums, goes a long way. 

Edited by usnret

I would compare it to the people who p*** and moan about the Smith and Wessons with key lock.  Because they read on the internet that the Hillary Hole somehow could bind up and cause the pistol not to fire they now treat that like gospel.  They say this w/o any personal experience.  Except with their Lorcin or Hi Point. 

26 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Here is my confusion:

1. Glock is an Austrian handgun.

2. How does Trump even factor into this?

3. Last I heard Trump was mad at the Germans for collusion with the Russians. 

4. So, does that make H&K's inherently bad?

5. I like my personal HKC Stainless .45 (MY life didn't like hers, does that imply a political opinion?)

6. I like my stainless slide H&K USP .40

7, XD's were made in Croatia.  I am certain people remember the "ethnic" cleansing, or genocide that went on over there.  If we are going to politicize this as well, does it mean we support genocide by owning the firearm?

I made the comparison to never Trumpers because they typically are easily triggered, won't listen to reason, and feel the need to voice their opinion at inappropriate times.

Same as anti-Glock people.

Sorry if that confused or angered you.

6 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

I made the comparison to never Trumpers because they typically are easily triggered, won't listen to reason, and feel the need to voice their opinion at inappropriate times.

I don't get angry often.  I am not angry now.  I was just looking for a correlation is all.

20 minutes ago, usnret said:

Those were my words and my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek because most 'conservatives' think 'liberal' is a 4 letter word and...it isn't any more than 'conservative'..

If you are dumb enough to not know the history of what liberal/leftist/progressive views have done to mankind, then that explains why you subscribe to those views.

Either that or you are simply an evil person.

Either way, your views are despicable and destructive.  

Please go away.

8 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

Same as pro trumpers...works both ways. BUT I agree about the 'need' to slam a modern, reliable, fun to shoot handgun(Glock)..not sure what else a HG is supposed to be..

#toolsnottrophys

11 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

If you are dumb enough to not know the history of what liberal/leftist/progressive views have done to mankind, then that explains why you subscribe to those views.

Please go away.

Wow, that was pleasant..nope, I'm not going to 'go away'...might be time to review the constitution...undoubtedly you know 'all about the 2nd amendment..now time to study the first..

I see you are 'founding member', I get it and adios MF

Edited by usnret
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a moderator, but I'm pretty sure if this type of behavior keeps going on this thread is either going to have to be moved to the "Rough and Tumble Room" as that is the location set aside for this type of disagreement, or it will be locked, and I know Eric would rather not have to start locking threads.

Please try to remain courteous to your fellow forum members, and not make any derogatory comments aimed at them.

Everyone is entitled to their own viewpoint, and to express their viewpoint at the appropriate time and place, and if you don't like someone's behavior then use the ignore button rather than throwing insults, that's what it's there for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

wait, what?

Yeah, internet commandos judgement.  I have been callled a lot of things, just cause I think for myself. In fact, liberal doesn’t bother me in terms of race, religion, sexual orientation... conservationist for the environment but also a fiscal conservative, own close to 100 guns. I never use the ignore button but sure it used against me.  Just keep being you... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moeman said:

Yeah, internet commandos judgement.  I have been callled a lot of things, just cause I think for myself. In fact, liberal doesn’t bother me in terms of race, religion, sexual orientation... conservationist for the environment but also a fiscal conservative, own close to 100 guns. I never use the ignore button but sure it used against me.  Just keep being you... 

I don't mind being called names when I've done something to deserve it, I'll even own up to the name most of the time if I think it's true.

It just bothered me that I was being accused of something that I had absolutely nothing to do with.

And thanks, I will keep being me, because that's the only person that I know how to be :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Please go away.

Back at you... please go away block head.  Get off of your self made pedestal. 

• Like 1

Just getting weary of all of the destruction liberals are doing to this country.

Their policies and viewpoints are killing innocent Americans and I've just run out of patience putting up with their idiocy.

Sorry if I was a little harsh.

• Like 1