More Christmas songs too offensive for the leftists...

PNWguy

Heard a blurb on the radio that in addition to "Baby it's cold outside", that two more songs are being deemed insensitive and offensive.  "I saw mommy kissing Santa" and "Santa Baby" are both demeaning to women.

It's ironic because "I saw mommy kissing Santa" was originally protested by the Catholic church and being too vulgar and suggestive and the leftists rushed to condemn anyone offended by it.

It truly is a world gone mad...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Heard a blurb on the radio that in addition to "Baby it's cold outside", that two more songs are being deemed insensitive and offensive.  "I saw mommy kissing Santa" and "Santa Baby" are both demeaning to women.

It's ironic because "I saw mommy kissing Santa" was originally protested by the Catholic church and being too vulgar and suggestive and the leftists rushed to condemn anyone offended by it.

It truly is a world gone mad...

They ignore that Santa Clause in the song is mommy's husband.  I guess they are against monogamy, or heterosexuals, or the American family.  Or, all of the above.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Valmet said:

Nothing I detest more at Xmas-time than “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” by Mariah Carey...wishing that was banned. 

Now that the radio stations start the nonstop Christmas music before Halloween,  I'll listen to them for about a day,  and that's all I can take for the rest of the year.

I hate Christmas music.  The Houston radio station plays it non-stop until the "New Year".  When I was a teenager I worked every holiday, and Saturnalia was the worst.  Bad weather, Christmas music 8 hours a day.  Belligerent customers.  I did everything in that store, and that often involved stocking what they brought in for dairy supplies, not that I had a say on volume.  When we ran out of egg nog, a guy threatened to get into a fist fight with me over it.  I told him to throw down, and he thought better of it.  I was disappointed.

• Like 1

Last night I was subjected to the Ad trailers for rap musicians pushing their "Christmas" shows. 

I wondered if the Christmas theme would follow their usual, dugs, women, sex, and violence, premise. 

I am not going to watch any of them since this is a sporadic  publicity effort by them, and not supported by their efforts during the rest of the year.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

Obviously a racist, white-supremacist tune.  :upeyes:

Snow will be required to fall as diverse, representative and all-inclusive flakes, interconnected beginning in 2019.

How we tell the gay snowflakes from the African snowflakes from the gender-transitioning snowflakes from the social-justice snowflakes remains a mystery.

But, we can identify the snowflake snowflakes easily.

Each flake resides in its parent cloud's basement, is perpetually offended, consumes three ounces of marijuana daily  and has a smart phone grafted to it.

Said flakes will be going to college -- as soon as someone else pays for it.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, tous said:

Obviously a racist, white-supremacist tune.  :upeyes:

Snow will be required to fall as diverse, representative and all-inclusive flakes, interconnected beginning in 2019.

How we tell the gay snowflakes from the African snowflakes from the gender-transitioning snowflakes from the social-justice snowflakes remains a mystery.

But, we can identify the snowflake snowflakes easily.

Each flake resides in its parent cloud's basement, is perpetually offended, consumes three ounces of marijuana daily  and has a smart phone grafted to it.

Said flakes will be going to college -- as soon as someone else pays for it.

Just remember that each snowflake is unique.  Just as some little known flake said, "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

• Haha 1