"Kate Hudson posted topless pic, going to lose 25#

Paul53

59 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

In Hollywood they have to make an announcement that they plan to lose 25 pounds. WTF?

Well, I guess that's what I've been doing wrong! I hereby announce my intent to lose 100 pounds.

Just as "wanting" to leave the country because conservatives won an election.  I bet she hasn't found Pancakes yet.  I hear another "actress" prefers them to dieting.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Paul53 said:

In Hollywood they have to make an announcement that they plan to lose 25 pounds. WTF?

Well, I guess that's what I've been doing wrong! I hereby announce my intent to lose 100 pounds.

100 pounds is easier than 25.

Heck, I lost 120 lbs and all it took was a couple of months and a lawyer to make it happen.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

The rise of social media and internet media outlets has led to a huge increase in the number of people considered celebrities.

The constant need for attention to stay relevant has become an annoying trend. 

Too much competition and too many outlets for everyone to make money without constant pandering for attention. 

Out of curiosity, I decided to look up the instagram page on which this topless photo is supposed to reside.  I've never been on instagram before today.

The most interesting/arousing thing on her page that I scrolled through was a platter of split lobsters.  Meh.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, Cougar_ml said:

100 pounds is easier than 25.

Heck, I lost 120 lbs and all it took was a couple of months and a lawyer to make it happen.

I lost about 155 lb. She was on the taller side and with a nice, big, butt. Doh. About the only thing I miss.

Edited by crockett
  • Thanks 1