Beer label artwork.

KBKEITH

On 9/5/2017 at 0:35 PM, KBKEITH said:

IMG_5753.JPG

Reminds me of this:

image.thumb.png.0b713829c899b44ff1aef78d9c3395cd.png

I like!

One of the reviews:

"12 oz bottle from a grocery store in Upper Michigan. This bottle reads 5% ABV. Aroma is strong in vanilla, chocolate, coffee; roasty, hint of licorice. Pours dark dark brown to black with a one finger beige head that falls into a ring after a minute; leaves a bit of lace. Taste is sweet and roasty, finishing with a slightly dry bitterness; flavors are chocolate, vanilla, coffee, wet stone. This is really good. I don’t understand the low scores for this. I can’t find anything wrong with it."

And the brunette ..... I've seen her in my dreams. :eyebrow:
  • Like 2

There are typically two or three different varieties where I shopped, but at $10 or so a bottle, I'd prefer a good beer over a cool label.

One of these days curiosity will get the best of me and I'll break down and buy one. I'll let you know what I think. (For what it's worth.)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sniffler said:

I haven't tried it yet. Around here it only shows up occasionally and in very few stores. If I see Imperial Red Ale I will try it.

I agree, Sniffy. Something about imperial reds that get my attention every time. Founders has a really good one that is out right now. 

reDANKulous_bottle_web2

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

I agree, Sniffy. Something about imperial reds that get my attention every time. Founders has a really good one that is out right now. 

reDANKulous_bottle_web2

I wish Founders would put another brewery in the southeast. We have excellent water here  in WNC. :P

• Haha 1

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.