Measles...Im hearing of a huge outbreak in

ARP

South America. Started in Venezuela, people scattered to the surrounding countries, and what was there is now here. And probably arriving by the plane load on any arriving flights from there. Lets hope it is not some mutant strain that causes long term damage.

my concern is, did I get vaccinated or not? I read the cdc propaganda, I recall having chicken pox, and maybe measles, shingles a few years ago, born after 1957, no idea where to look for records, asking my older sisters. Recall getting the sugar cubes at the local high school for polio, was very young.

Other concern is the extensive contact with people in my enclosed bus, think mouth breathers, and I have 3 trips to nyc next month.

2 hours ago, ARP said:

Other concern is the extensive contact with people in my enclosed bus, think mouth breathers, and I have 3 trips to nyc next month.

You probably did get them. This stuff regarding vaccines is really something twenty years old or so.

Ben Franklin regretted losing his son because he didn't choose to vaccinate him. People knew about chicken pox parties 200 years ago...if not much longer.