Understanding Directions

Mrs Glockrunner

Sometimes Seniors don't understand directions.  This is why you should listen to your Doctors instructions. 

I went to my nearby pharmacy, straight to the back,  where the Pharmacists' high  counter is located.

I took out my little brown bottle, along with a teaspoon, and set them up on the counter.  The Pharmacist came over, smiled, and  asked if he could help me.

I said,  "Yes!  Could you please taste this for me?  Seeing a senior citizen, the Pharmacist went along. He took the  spoon, put a tiny bit of the liquid on it, put it on his tongue and swilled it around.

Then, with a  stomach-churning look on his face, he spat it out on the floor and began  coughing.

When he finally was finished, I looked him right in the eye and asked, now, does that taste sweet to you?

"The Pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!!!"

I said, "Oh, thank God!  That's a real relief!  My doctor told me to have a Pharmacist test my urine for sugar!"

I can never go back to that CVS, but I really don't care, because they aren't very friendly there anymore!
  • Thanks 1