Young Girl got an 8 Point Buck on my property this AM.

DrB

Her Dad has been bringing her out since she was too young to hunt but she wanted to watch.  A couple of years ago she got a doe with her dad watching/helping.  This year they wen down the hill and she got the 8 point.  Beautiful sight to see a young girl dressed in camo with a smile on her face...  Not the best of weather here, full of mud on the hill. 

Good Job....  

Not all the young folks spend their time in front of phones...

Dave..

Edited by DrB
spelling
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

No pictures.  I'm sure she will have some when she gets home for her family and friends, but I won't post pictures of someones daughter with a deer.  I did not have my phone with me to get a picture of just the Deer.  They had to bring it up the hill through the mud here.  She was proud but not one to brag. 

The smile on her face.... Yep....

Buck had been in a fight, you could see that as one point was broken off... About 165 lbs. her dad said if I remember correct.  They had fun getting it up..

Dave..

21 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

your a good friend to let people use your property like that!

good for her!

Yes, they are allowed on my land any time any day....  These are the people I enjoy on my land as they respect things..  Not many I allow... They earned it by being good people..

Dave..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I got a call yesterday. Nephew whacked a big buck with a rifle I loaned him several years ago. He has nailed a bunch of bucks with it and a couple elk. Puts a smile on my face. 2 years ago I watched him nail a big Blacktail with it. A buck easterners would call an 8 pointer. 3 long points on each side with eye guards.