Even Cheaper Ammo

Cougar_ml

https://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-22-lr-36-grain-cprn-1600-round-bulk-pack-788bf.html

so $60 for 1600 rounds with free shipping, and if you buy between now and december 2nd you can get a $20 rebate, up to 5 rebates.

That brings it down to 2.5 cents per round shipped.  

And yeah, before everyone jumps on me once again about how whatever 22lr ammo I find a cheap price for really sucks, it's cheap ammo, so you get what you pay for, it's not long range sniper ammo, and should do just fine for most plinking.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alabusa said:

I just ordered 1000 rounds of CCI SV for 24.99 per 500.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

it seems like all of the 22lr ammo is back at reasonable prices again, and lots in stock.  Not a bad time to stock up on your favorites.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Borg warner said:

I don't like rim fire calibers because I can't (re)load them. That NAA is the only exception. I had one of the first S&W Victory in 22LR a couple years ago. The gun is a mess with that one screw takedown design fail.

I have no problem walking around with a small caliber gun like a .380 or .32 for self defense, sometimes even my .22WMR pug, but .22LR is below my limit of any usefulness.

If I want to plink cheaply and with zero recoil, I crank out 1,000 rounds of .32 S&W long within one hour, with some 3gr of Bullseye. They just pop out of the barrel.

Now a .22WMR rifle might be something.

Edited by crockett

16 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-22-lr-36-grain-cprn-1600-round-bulk-pack-788bf.html

so $60 for 1600 rounds with free shipping, and if you buy between now and december 2nd you can get a $20 rebate, up to 5 rebates.

That brings it down to 2.5 cents per round shipped.  

And yeah, before everyone jumps on me once again about how whatever 22lr ammo I find a cheap price for really sucks, it's cheap ammo, so you get what you pay for, it's not long range sniper ammo, and should do just fine for most plinking.

This is much better stuff than the other ones you linked.  ??