Media ignores Avenatti arrest.

PNWguy

Had the radio on and Hannity was talking about Stormy Daniel's attorney, the extremely slimy and antagonistic Michael Avenatti getting arrested for domestic violence.

Apparently he was arrested yesterday and CNN sat on it for hours while other networks gave it very little play.  He has over 200 appearances on CNN.  Hmmm.

Even today, after doing a cursory search, all the articles feature him denying the charges.  Not a single mention of the victim or allegations.  Listening to the radio at the top of the hour, not a mention of the incident.

Just another example of the hypocrisy and corruption of the leftist media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Now he's claiming that these are false accusations against him and yet he's the guy that says you have to believe the woman no matter what. Here is what he had to say about Doctor Fraud back in September: “I have witnessed well over 500 witnesses testify in court and in deposition over the course of my career,” Avenatti said. “There is no question that Dr. Ford is credible. This nomination must be withdrawn immediately and an honest, moral individual should be nominated. America deserves better.”

I think there's no question Avenatti's ex-wife is credible in her accusations of domestic violence against the scumbag ambulance chaser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3