Bacon Battery

Silentpoet

A South Carolina McDonald’s employee was reportedly charged with third degree assault and battery last Friday after she physically confronted her manager.

The incident happened around 1:30 p.m. when the Bluffton fast food worker refused to stop eating bacon in the restaurant’s kitchen.

According to a police report cited by The State, the manager asked the unidentified employee to stop eating bacon in the kitchen while working. The employee, however, continued to eat the bacon, prompting the manager to tell the employee’s boss.

What am I missing here?

Isn't the manager the "employee's" Boss?

No name given and no color, wonder why?

Edited by steve4102

The employee was upset by the manager's action and reportedly backed the manager into a corner in the kitchen and began to “shove hot crispy bacon in [her] face,” the report said.

Why can I never get "assaulted" like this?  Hot crispy bacon is delicious.

17 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-employee-charged-for-assaulting-manager-with-hot-crispy-bacon-police-say

South Carolina, my first thought too was Florida.  But I bet it is the part near Florida.

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

That's not a crime.  It's a favor!  Bacon is required to be hot and crispy.

If it had been under-cooked and limp, then yes, it would have been a crime of the most heinous order.

Gotta go through Georgia to get there.