Al Joker...CA fires caused by climate change

Al Czervik

Governor Moonbeam said the same thing.  I think California should ban all  gasoline-powered cars, and use only electricity from solar and wind.  If the Fascists believe the United States should act even if China and India don't, then I think California should act even if the rest of the country does not.  It's for the planet.  Do it for the planet, Jerry!  Now!

http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm

"Recently, scientists discovered at least three to six times more heat-spewing thermal vents along the seafloors where tectonic plates are pulling apart. In 2003, at least nine hydrothermal vents along the Gakkel Ridge in the Arctic Ocean were found. Arctic ice has been melting at a steady pace in recent years and may be due to the warmer than normal ocean waters. In April 2015, an underwater volcano known as the Axial Seamount, about 300 miles off the coast of Oregon, erupted for a month and added 88 billion gallons of molten rock to the ocean floor."

Al should know better.

Edited by willie-pete

Trump blames Cali for not managing the forest

enviromentalnuts blame the utility corporation

corporation blames Cali politics 

Democrats blame Trump for blaming Cali

republicans blame the democrats for blaming Trump for blaming Cali

Cali politicians blame global warming

Hollywood blames you for “allowing” Trump to be elected

thanks to the firefighters for not listening

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Trump blames Cali for not managing the forest

enviromentalnuts blame the utility corporation

corporation blames Cali politics 

Democrats blame Trump for blaming Cali

republicans blame the democrats for blaming Trump for blaming Cali

Cali politicians blame global warming

Hollywood blames you for “allowing” Trump to be elected

thanks to the firefighters for not listening

Reminds me of this song. ?

2 hours ago, fortyofforty said:

Governor Moonbeam said the same thing.  I think California should ban all  gasoline-powered cars, and use only electricity from solar and wind.  If the Fascists believe the United States should act even if China and India don't, then I think California should act even if the rest of the country does not.  It's for the planet.  Do it for the planet, Jerry!  Now!

I  agree California should lead the way. They should stop all CO2 emissions, period. That includes animals and especially humans. They should all stop emitting CO2. This should stop global warming. Or at least we wouldn't have to hear about it so much.

Global warming believers are in the largest cult in history.

Debating them is like debating a Mormon; they are absolutely convinced that they are correct and can spout off all sorts of twisted "scripture" that is partially based on reality and mostly twisted to fit their beliefs.

I no longer engage either group.

1 hour ago, PNWguy said:

Global warming believers are in the largest cult in history.

Debating them is like debating a Mormon; they are absolutely convinced that they are correct and can spout off all sorts of twisted "scripture" that is partially based on reality and mostly twisted to fit their beliefs.

I no longer engage either group.

It is certainly religious in its fervor.  It also seeks to control behavior through shame and intimidation, just like some religions.

• Like 2