I just want a better life for my family ....

tous

So, I m going to break into Nancy Pelosi's estate and take up residence on the entire second floor.

I will also demand that she hire tutors to educate my children, in my native language, and pay for the health care of my entire family.

Oh, and I will bring all of my and my wife's relatives to live with us.  We will need more than just the second floor, so Mrs. Pelosi should get a bigger house or move out.

Oh, and she must feed and clothe my entire extended family as well.

And provide a smartphone for all of us.  The best plan that they have.

Free internet and computers.

Oh, and I will steal her identification so I can get a job that pays me and my wife in cash.

No, we won't give any of it to Mrs. Pelosi.

I may or may not engage in criminal activity, but if I do and get arrested, I demand the Mrs. Pelosi get me a $500 per hour lawyer.

The same lawyer she must provide for me if she ever decides that she doesn't want me living in her house and eating her food.

I just want a better life.

Edited by tous
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tous said:

So, I m going to break into Nancy Pelosi's estate and take up residence on the entire second floor.

I will also demand that she hire tutors to educate my children, in my native language, and pay for the health care of my entire family.

Oh, and I will bring all of my and my wife's relatives to live with us.  We will need more than just the second floor, so Mrs. Pelosi should get a bigger house or move out.

Oh, and she must feed and clothe my entire extended family as well.

And provide a smartphone for all of us.  The best plan that they have.

Free internet and computers.

Oh, and I will steal her identification so I can get a job that pays me and my wife in cash.

No, we won't give any of it to Mrs. Pelosi.

I may or may not engage in criminal activity, but if I do and get arrested, I demand the Mrs. Pelosi get me a $500 per hour lawyer.

The same lawyer she must provide for me if she ever decides that she doesn't want me living in her house and eating her food.

I just want a better life.

So, your ambition is to be her chauffer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Your demands sound reasonable, tous. After all, she has these things and you don't. It just makes sense. For some species to have things another species does not is just not fair, and I'm sure Nancy is all about being fair.

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Your demands sound reasonable, tous. After all, she has these things and you don't. It just makes sense. For some species to have things another species does not is just not fair, and I'm sure Nancy is all about being fair.

I don’t think Nancy has worked for them either

• Like 3

Perhaps some of you have missed the subtleties of the allegory.

It is not a story about Mrs. Pelosi, rather a metaphor for the Central American invaders infesting the country.

:biggrin:

Oh, and Mrs. Pelosi's house has a wall around  it.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, tous said:

Perhaps some of you have missed the subtleties of the allegory.

It is not a story about Mrs. Pelosi, rather a metaphor for the Central American invaders infesting the country.

:biggrin:

Oh, and Mrs. Pelosi's house has a wall around  it.

Oh, we got it.  It’s just that it works so well both ways that we can get double the number of posts replying to it ??????

Hawk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1