The Dems are finding more votes days later, once again!

crockett

I'm so sick and tired of these crooked and corrupts D-shitbags. Once again Broward and Palm Beach county, go figure. Deep state leftwing criminals!

Florida's vote on the Governor also magically moved into the 0.5% margin for a possible recount.

Watch this..

Edited by crockett

It was common in Missouri for the Democrats to find boxes of votes in the trunks of poll worker's cars in close elections

It was always amazing that all of the missing votes were for the Democrat candidate.

One year, they discovered more votes than registered voters.

Didn't matter.

Democrats know how to cheat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

anyone really wonder why the Dems. fight so hard against voter I.D. laws.

or whether absentee Ballots should be certifiable?

And now some 1.2 million felons will be "legally" added to the D voter pool. FL is lost. If not this year, it will go down in 4 years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, crockett said:

And now some 1.2 million felons will be "legally" added to the D voter pool. FL is lost. If not this year, it will go down in 4 years.

yup,damn shame unless a very ballsy President adjusts the Federal Election laws and forces SCOTUS to rule on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TBO said:

I was reminded of that mess while reading up on our Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes, who admitted to illegally destroying paper ballots.

I'll have to borrow your sig line soon. The level of integrity is low in my state. It doesn't even feel like my state anymore.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is very discouraging to see this happen and in AZ also.  It just seems that since apparently nothing is done about it, Democrats keep doing it.  I can't understand why this isn't a huge Federal issue.

Remember Acorn.. Obama's secret cheaters?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in GA.  We have pretty strong voter ID laws.  Let's see how the dems do with this strategy here.

Truth is, this sort of thing will continue.  There's no down side for the dems.  If they gets caught they never get penalized.  They just play the race card or some other smoke screen.  Usually, they don't get penalized and actually may steal the election.

There are laws around financial reporting in the US.  Under many conditions, the CFO of a company is held personally responsible for cooking the books or making fraudulent financial reports.  The CFOs have a personal interest in getting it right.  They may spend time in prison otherwise.

These elections officials need to face similar penalties.  If ballots are mysteriously discovered in someone's car; they should go to prison.  If those ballots turn out to be fraudulent; they should go to prison for longer!

Fines are not enough.  They just set up a go-fund-me page and make more money than the penalties.

• Thanks 3

The cocksuckers need to be called out. 

It is an odd part of human nature that the more out of line something is the more likely it is people deny it happened.  ie priests raping kids etc.  Perhaps they have finally gone too far this time.

Here in NV, they did not check my ID, just asked for my address.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Boxes and boxes of ballots in Al Franken's trunk.

It's funny how Fascists, years after it's too late, sheepishly admit there were problems with the votes counted for their candidates.  They now admit Franken got elected due to fraud.  They now admit Kennedy got elected due to fraud.  Of course, it's far too late.

If Republicans pulled these exact same illegal, improper, fraudulent moves, Fascists would be in the streets rioting.  Literally.  Burning cars, smashing windows, throwing bricks, looting.  Republicans do not act that way.  Fascists do.  And the media would be stirring them up and egging them on.