Democrats find new ballots, now lead in Arizona Senate race

fortyofforty

And they're pulling the same **** in Florida right now.  More ballots are being "discovered" in...wait for it...Broward County.  Fascist corruption runs deep.  If a Fascist can't win an election fairly, it just means he has to work behind the scenes to overturn the popular vote.  What do the people know?  They don't know what's best for them.  Fascists will take care of everything.

• Thanks 1

Things like this infuriate me.  Fascists continually lie, cheat, and steal their way into political power, then use that power to oppress other Americans.  They believe, as Saul Alinsky taught, that the end justifies the means.  The end is good, which is Democrats in office, so whatever it takes to make that a reality is excusable and justified.

• Like 2

Did anyone see the filed affidavit that a former temp worker for the Elections in Broward? It is over on that "other" site, think the lady's last name was Smith, she saw ballots being created and filled in a week before the election (10/31). Saw it happening, twice, directed by her Supervisor to hand deliver a stack of blank provision ballots to a locked room with 4 people working feverishly to file them out, using the same pens they use at the polling places. The second time, she was observing what was going on and was asked to leave. Got fired the next day.

Edited by ARP

Miami metro, which includes Broward and goes all the way up to West Palm Beach, is a South American style shithole with an unmatched level of corruption. I lived in that freak show for many years.

It's so invested, they aren't even scared of legal consequences. There's always a lawyer with friends to buy.

The face of 'I don't give a ****.'

adhzazs8wdx11.jpg

• Like 1