Leftist MOB of Democraps Harassing Tucker Carlson's Family

Jack Ryan

If I crawled up through the exhaust-fan hole in the roof, on the back side, and peeked over the crest, with my trusty old wrist-rocket (from the 70's) and my Crown-Royal bag full of marbles (I think I can still find them),  how many of them could I make scatter enough to just yell from the corner, down the block?

• Like 3

Where in the heck do you even find M80s anymore, and, will they still sell them to a fourteen year old for the sole purpose of scientific experiments?

<--- never blew up a toilet

<--- may have kersploded a few model cars

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tous said:

Where in the heck do you even find M80s anymore, and, will they still sell them to a fourteen year old for the sole purpose of scientific experiments?

<--- never blew up a toilet

<--- may have kersploded a few model cars

My in-laws live in SC.  If the firework-stand guys personally know you, you can buy them right on the old highway.

We used to spend two weeks building the balsa-wood and tissue paper airplanes.  But we'd build firecrackers into them, at strategic locations.

On their maiden flight (rubber band powered), off the roof, it didn't really matter if they flew straight, because they were going down, anyway.

Video cameras weren't invented yet.

Just, M-80s.

• Like 1

I had an expensive model of Shirley  "Cha-Cha"'s car.

It was, like three foot long, and took a long time to build and paint to absolute perfection.

But it was so big and fit so many firecrackers, that it took her, like, a full two minutes to blow up on the starting line.

And lighter fluid.

She had that too.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I had an expensive model of Shirley  "Cha-Cha"'s car.

It was, like three foot long, and took a long time to build and paint to absolute perfection.

But it was so big and fit so many firecrackers, that it took her, like, a full two minutes to blow up on the starting line.

And lighter fluid.

She had that too.

We used to cover the victims, er, experimental plastic objects in model glue.

They burned quite nicely, er, the experiment was satisfying.

We got good data.

:biggrin:

Edited by tous

In the model rockets, instead of fire-proof wadding for the final blow, we'd put bounty-wipes soaked in gas.

(woohoo!)

It was a magnificent spectacle, but you had to run away before it all came down....

Because there was a very good chance that a pasture was going to catch on fire.

It's a good thing that you also packed it full of black-cats, so everyone knew it was coming....

and had a lunch-pad in your backyard.

• Like 1

Our neighbor across the street, that was freshly out of the Army, with five kids (younger than me), and a cranky wife, had witnessed, or experienced a lot of the this stuff, would actually knock on our door, ask for me personally, and take me outside, friendly-like, with his arm around my shoulder, and knock my head into the telephone pole.

Mom was OK with this.

• Haha 2

Do you know what a "Polish Cannon" is?

It's made of beer cans (they used to be made from steel), and it takes lighter fluid.

And tennis balls?  Because noise just isn't enough.

And tennis balls?   Soaked in gas?  Because tennis balls just isn't good enough.

And shoot them over your back yard, over your house,  over the street, over the Army guy's house, into his back yard.

Where his kids are?

With flaming gas-balls?

That's a telephone-pole head-knock.

Guaranteed.

You could run.

But he's an Army guy.

You won't get far.

• Like 1

According the the whiny good people, there were hospitals packed full of grievously injured children every Fourth of July, heck, we were clogging up the streets with dead kids.

The same with model rocket engines.

We all killed ourselves and set towns aflame.

Here's a true story:

(really)

My parents moved me from the Pittsburgh suburbs (a high school graduating class of 900), to Texas (a graduating class of.................................................

13).

All one building.  The elementary kids had ~13.  The middle school had ~13.  We had 13.

Somebody did some fireworks-induced deed.

They were sure it was the Seniors.  I don't doubt it was.

So.....        we all got detention.

Nobody narc'd.

So,

Texas is famous for six-man football....  !  

It was Gospel!

And, Tomball sucks!

Conroe sucks x1000!

So, ALL the boys play the foosball, and ALL the girls are cheerleaders!

That's the whole senior class.

Except, for the long -haired yankee hockey-playing skinny, yankee kid.

He gets beat up.

By REAL cowboy kids, which kinds of makes it OK.

And beat up by middle-school kids (the JV team).  Because it was lunch-time, and I       had to take it.

• Like 1