Jump to content

Sessions Resigns


steve4102
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Whooo-Hooo, President Trump fired that POS today.

 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeff-sessions-resigns-as-attorney-general

 

MAGA and Drain that Swamp Mr President

Huh, what? You really think Trump is an more honable man than Sessions? This is like reading Roman history of a tyrant. War on anyone questioning his tryrant status.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Moeman said:

Huh, what? You really think Trump is an more honable man than Sessions? This is like reading Roman history of a tyrant. War on anyone questioning his tryrant status.

Sessions was in the Tank for Hillary and the Deep State and refused to prosecute her, Louis learner, Awan and all the other criminals involved in Spygate, Uranium One, and the FISA abuse.

He also refused to honor direct subpoenas from both the House and Senate judicial committees. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Honor is suddenly a political expectation?

Crabby because you stepped in a blue puddle?

Nope... voted red here btw...  you wanna be like the evangelicals and over look Trumps legacy?

Name me another business “tycoon” with a similar  umber of bankruptcies... keep your eye on the debt to...

 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Sessions was in the Tank for Hillary and the Deep State and refused to prosecute her, Louis learner, Awan and all the other criminals involved in Spygate, Uranium One, and the FISA abuse.

He also refused to honor direct subpoenas from both the House and Senate judicial committees. 

He did lie under oath... like Kavanaugh 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Moeman said:

Name me another business “tycoon” with a similar  umber of bankruptcies... keep your eye on the debt to...

Kinda like Edison said, “I haven’t failed, I just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”  You’re a winner as long as you get up one more time than you get knocked down.  

As for the debt, that lies with the House and the Senate, as we have discussed before.  

Hawk 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Moeman said:

Nope... voted red here btw...  you wanna be like the evangelicals and over look Trumps legacy?

Name me another business “tycoon” with a similar  umber of bankruptcies... keep your eye on the debt to...

Doesn't matter how red you voted in the past with these guys. If you aren't starry-eyed in bromance with Trump then you must be a vegan waffle eating Bernie Sanders supporter. Never mind that every other word out of Trump's mouth is a lie, never mind his obvious desperation to stop the Mueller investigation at all costs (the lady doth protest to much), and never mind that he isn't really all that conservative (spending like a drunken liberal).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Geko45 said:

Doesn't matter how red you voted in the past with these guys. If you aren't starry-eyed in bromance with Trump then you must be a vegan waffle eating Bernie Sanders supporter. Never mind that every other word out of Trump's mouth is a lie, never mind his obvious desperation to stop the Mueller investigation at all costs (the lady doth protest to much), and never mind that he isn't really all that conservative (spending like a drunken liberal).

Put the weed down and back away slowly. You're delusional.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Geko45 said:

Honor is and should be an expectation in every aspect of life.

Yes, and it still exists in in our USA.

From undergrad classes (not a major, just classes), I learned that it never really existed in our politics.

Today's politics are reasonably tame, compared to our past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Huaco Kid said:

Yes, and it still exists in in our USA.

It still exists in the US, just not in the White House.

And I say that as someone who served in our armed forces and as someone who just voted for Cruz for Senate in Texas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Moeman said:

Nope... voted red here btw...  you wanna be like the evangelicals and over look Trumps legacy?

Name me another business “tycoon” with a similar  umber of bankruptcies... keep your eye on the debt to...

 

LOL

Donald J Trump has never filed for bankruptcy.

Trump Entertainment Inc filed for chapter 11 four times.

chaper 11 is used all the time by corporations to stay afloat and keep operating and keep workers working and getting paid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Companies_that_have_filed_for_Chapter_11_bankruptcy

Edited by steve4102
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...