Deceased pimp elected yesterday in NV

Moeman

4 hours ago, Moeman said:

What this does is allow the state to appoint a Republican replacement (who does the appointing I don't know).  That is probably why he remained on the ballot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minervadoe said:

Another memorable joke wins an election.  Twenty years ago, the town of Sunol, CA elected a Labrador retriever to be mayor. 

I'm wondering if that's why Joe Biden succeeded in politics; just somebodies screw you vote. 

Talkeetna Alaska had a cat for mayor for many years until it's death a few years ago. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, willie-pete said:

One report I read said he won by a landslide. I assume then he got all the hooker votes.

;)

Ran on a platform of job creation?

23 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Talkeetna Alaska had a cat for mayor for many years until it's death a few years ago. 

Name was Stubbs.

Mayor_Stubbs.jpg

He was attacked by a dog a few years before his death.  Apparently the politicians there fight like cats and dogs.......

giphy.gif

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

And in other news - if you wanna know how dumb PETA is read about the Moose Dropping Festival (From Wikipedia):

"The Moose Dropping Festival, a two-day celebration held each July, came to an end with the announcement on August 21, 2009, by the Talkeetna Historical Society that the festival has been canceled.[10] The event was named after a lottery where participants bet on numbered, varnished pieces of moose feces, or "moose droppings" dropped from a helicopter onto a target. A softball tournament historically has been held on the same weekend as the Moose Dropping Festival but is not part of the festival itself. Other events that typically held on Moose Dropping Festival weekend included a five-kilometre walk-run—also not a part of the official festival, a Mountain Mother contest, and a parade. The festival went under scrutiny from PETA, and they began a campaign against it after a misinterpretation led them to believe that the festival involved moose being dropped out of helicopters.[11] This took several heated letters and hours of phone conversations to clear up with PETA and make them recognize that moose droppings were being dropped from helicopters, rather than the actual animal.[12]"

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1