NPR/local radio rant

PNWguy

Was getting cleaned up after a couple days at the cabin and had the radio in the bathroom tuned to the usual talk radio station.  The national host was giving up to date info on election results when the broadcast was cut and the station went to a local women's college basketball game.  WTF?!

It's election night in one of the most critical elections in modern history and they decide to air a damn basketball game??

So I try moving the dial and the only station that comes in clear after dark was NPR.  OMG, what a total Democratic love fest!

The female host was giddy declaring democrats winners with only 1% of the vote in.  Really??  All of the guests they had on the air were democrats and the host was about to pee she was so excited that some democrat Illinois senator that previously faced fraud charges was the declared winner.  It was just absolutely partisan and sickening to hear.

Rant off/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Was getting cleaned up after a couple days at the cabin and had the radio in the bathroom tuned to the usual talk radio station.  The national host was giving up to date info on election results when the broadcast was cut and the station went to a local women's college basketball game.  WTF?!

It's election night in one of the most critical elections in modern history and they decide to air a damn basketball game??

So I try moving the dial and the only station that comes in clear after dark was NPR.  OMG, what a total Democratic love fest!

The female host was giddy declaring democrats winners with only 1% of the vote in.  Really??  All of the guests they had on the air were democrats and the host was about to pee she was so excited that some democrat Illinois senator that previously faced fraud charges was the declared winner.  It was just absolutely partisan and sickening to hear.

Rant off/

You see it, too. Dang, I thought it was just me. Couldn't they give back my tax money? After all, it's tainted.

• Like 1