Examining the Migrant Horde

gwalchmai

This is interesting...

"There’s a lot of discussion going on about the logistics of the migrant horde on its way up from Latin America. There are tons of unanswered questions about this group, and hopefully by the end of this series of articles I can at least begin to provide some answers. This is not intended as a be-all, end-all set of articles. This is intended as a good starting point. It is my fervent hope that this inspires continuing efforts by diligent journalists on the ground.

There are several things that are worth discussing with this group. First, how are they traveling? Is it really all by foot?

Second, what kind of logistical support do they have? How are they organized, and who by? Are they funded externally, and if so, by what organizations? Recall that feeding this many people is a non-trivial task.

Third, how big is the group, and who is it composed of? We’re hearing a lot of competing stories on this subject. For the people purporting to know, one way or another, how do they know? What is their intent—are they trying to immigrate, are they refugees, or what?

In this series of articles, I hope to examine all these questions."

More at link-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen told Fox News that intelligence “absolutely” indicates that the migrant caravans traveling through Mexico to the United States include people from the Middle East and Southeast Asia.

“We absolutely see people from the Middle East, from southeast Asia, from other parts of the world,” Nielsen said. “They are not just from Central America."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/11/05/__trashed-29?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM-Final 2018-11-06&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bq-5be1139638ddb.jpeg

When our National Security people get serious I will start to support them.  When they purposely leave the backdoor open to any predators, but tell me they are securing our airlines, it's no better than a pitifully  good comedy skit.

• Like 1