White Guy Ban

steve4102

Don Lemon Calls for “White Guy Ban”

RUSH: I’m gonna take you back to Monday night on CNN. Don Lemon, he of the black hole, thinking maybe a missing airliner had flown through it. Don Lemon may be one of the most mentally challenged people on television. He was talking to Fredo Cuomo, who’s on that list as well, and they were talking about recent shootings and mailed pipe bombs. Fredo said to Lemon, “There was another hate-filled criminal just last week Kentucky, another white guy in custody for shooting and killing two African-Americans at a grocery store. And we barely had time to cover it.”

LEMON: We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. You know, they have the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban.

RUSH: Well, there you have it, my friends. There’s Don Lemon: We need a white guy ban to go along with the travel ban and the Muslim ban, because “the biggest terror threat in this country right now is white men.” This, of course, ignores all of the people of color — protest marches, Antifa — who inflict damage and harm on people. Of course, the Black Lives Matter group. But you see what’s interesting about this or noteworthy about it is this is what is really thought of. Don Lemon’s not alone here. He just happened to be the guy that said it.

But that happens to be the driving impetus behind much of extreme liberalism. That certainly… That is what’s driving militant feminism, angry women. They think white men are the problem. White Christian men are the problem in virtually every instance, and it dates back to the founding of America. This is the organizing energy force behind much of radical liberalism today, that white men are the problem, from the establishment of the American government as a capitalistic economy to the United States in general, to setting themselves up as the majority, and they now wreak havoc, and they get unfair benefits and so forth and so on.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/31/don-lemon-calls-for-white-guy-ban/

• Like 2

It's getting to the point where there needs to countries/states/provinces/whatever with a particular social/political identity. Separate people by their social/political attitudes, and give them a geographic location to live and work.

We'll take Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and Michigan. 

Whoever the hell Don Lemon is (never heard of him) can go live in Fruitbatistan NY with his other self-hating weirdos.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

It's getting to the point where there needs to countries/states/provinces/whatever with a particular social/political identity. Separate people by their social/political attitudes, and give them a geographic location to live and work.

We'll take Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and Michigan. 

Whoever the hell Don Lemon is (never heard of him) can go live in Fruitbatistan NY with his other self-hating weirdos.

No those pieces of **** can get the hell out of the country and go live somewhere that really matches their beliefs like China or Venezula.  They have stunk up this country enough.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

I've heard his name, but that's all I really know.

These scream-their-opinions-at-each-other 24/7 news guys are nowadays supposed to be the authority on everything we should be thinking.

I don't know who cares about what they think but people must, or they'd quickly go away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

What part of CNN did you miss?  

Nothing personal, I know it was a rhetorical, but I couldn’t resist ???

Hawk

Not much. I was a New York Times freelance journalist for close to ten years. Lol.

Pretty sure I'm the only FOP member who is also a member Society of Professional Journalists and NRA benefactor member around.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Historian said:

Not much. I was a New York Times freelance journalist for close to ten years. Lol.

Pretty sure I'm the only FOP member who is also a member Society of Professional Journalists and NRA benefactor member around.

So how many heads have you exploded with that tidbit ???

Hawk

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KY_Moose said:

This is why I approve of the IOTBW movement. For two years in a row, these posters pop up in public places and spin liberal emotions into another dimension of crazy.

There is certainly a double standard.   You can clearly see sexism, racism, and a lot of other ugly things in the far left movement.

It's one of the reasons they want to shut places down like this:  We can speak our minds.  They want to tell YOU what to think.

• Like 1